Rhythmic VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've got garbage but I find it hard to dial in rhythmic patches that I like. Of course I've only used it for a short while. I do like the coloration of the filters though. Especially if my guitar isn't cutting through.

chuck death wrote:
Kinh wrote:Lfo tool for example doesnt lock to beats which makes it the wrong choice for longer complex rhythms like in future bass
LFOtool syncs to the beat, can retrigger on the beat, and the graph area snaps to the grid when you use the Alt key... What part doesn't lock to the beat?
Shit, i didnt know that it can snap with alt key. Thanks.
Thats what i meant by lock to the beat. Sometimes i forget the right jargon because im slowly losing my mind.

:clap:

Another good one for rhythm fx is MWobbler. Although at first it seems just like a dubstep machine, it is actually really veratile and you can do a lot of interesting rhythmic filtered fx. Here is a video I did using it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udvb7sAH89Y

Reakteur de Natuveau Instruments, peut-etre. :phones:
- WonderEcho -

Thanks for the suggestions. All of these look pretty cool.

For those that have MRythmizer and Gross Beat have a preference

Kinh wrote:Volume shaper's shaper tool is way too wide and doesnt allow for narrower edits which makes it not suited for fast syncopated rhythms.
Huh? You can make edits as narrow as 1/64 at 1 bar loop length, and you can get even finer if you set the loop length to 1/128.

Sugar Bytes Looperator is another favorite of mine.
Its a bit more than a rhythm machine ...

Return to “Effects”