Farewell

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In a few days maxsynths.com will be down. Just grab the freebies asap. From now on free VTS sites are allowed to host the freeware stuff on their sites, if they will. Thanks to all those which supported the development of the plugins through the years, all the users, donors and friends!

Cheers, Max :)

Gonna miss you Max. Thanks for all you have given to the plugin community :tu:

I just wish that somebody could take over Crisalys and make it a 64 bit plug, it is an excellent instrument.
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxSynths wrote:In a few days maxsynths.com will be down. Just grab the freebies asap. From now on free VTS sites are allowed to host the freeware stuff on their sites, if they will. Thanks to all those which supported the development of the plugins through the years, all the users, donors and friends!

Cheers, Max :)
Sad to see you go, Max, but thank you for this opportunity. I hope people donate, and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do next!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

So, just out of curiosity, what are your reasons?

Numanoid wrote:Gonna miss you Max. Thanks for all you have given to the plugin community :tu:

I just wish that somebody could take over Crisalys and make it a 64 bit plug, it is an excellent instrument.
same here,
i hope the best for your future project :!:

fluffy_little_something wrote:So, just out of curiosity, what are your reasons?
According to the website, it's "personal", so it may just be best to leave it at that.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Good luck :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Definitely some very good and useful work and one of the best free vst offers we have been privileged to have access to. Maybe we need to have a one synth competition with all the Max synths included.

yessongs wrote:Definitely some very good and useful work and one of the best free vst offers we have been privileged to have access to. Maybe we need to have a one synth competition with all the Max synths included.
I'm a bit confused, though--do you think he's referring to the ones that were already free? That's fine, but the KVR and home page notices suggest that everything's now donation-ware.

From what I can tell though, you still have to buy the other products; you can only get the freebies for free. Everything else is full-price (which, again, is fine--I'm not asking for anything for free).

Steve

Once again, a fantastic programmer leaves and leaves a gap that is difficult to fill. Very sad.
But I wish you all the best for the future

Return to “Instruments”