Repro-5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

Urs, RePro-1 question. I'm sure you've been asked million times, but why actual order of pedals is not changing when they are moved in left vertical menu? - It looks like obvious change.
Murderous duck!

That's because the rack GUI module doesn't have the necessary code to do that written for it. It's the same with module racks in Zebra and in all u-he products.

EvilDragon wrote:That's because the rack GUI module doesn't have the necessary code to do that written for it. It's the same with module racks in Zebra and in all u-he products.
It might be about time to add such code? I wanted to say it doesn't look complicated but then I've started to think about preset browser. :clown:
Murderous duck!

Eventually it'll be added (I recall Urs saying) but not high priority for now, it seems.

:hyper: I love Repro-1

Any news on 5? :party:

Maybe some screenshots ? :)

I don't want Repro-5 anymore, I don't want any new synthesizer from u-he, just tell me, where do I buy Urs's patience? because, bloody hell! this man sure has lots of.

blueface wrote:I don't want Repro-5 anymore, I don't want any new synthesizer from u-he, just tell me, where do I buy Urs's patience? because, bloody hell! this man sure has lots of.
I could sell you some, send me money with pay pal and then wait for delivery ~3 months
Murderous duck!

just 3 months? I'm offended! and Urs will be offended too! the guy is like Yoda of synthesizers, only Urs spent 800 years not training Jedi, but mastering programming skills and writing scripts. yes, he's that old, but what you gotta do, it takes time to reach Zen of u-hestry.

nah, 3 months is nothing, man. you ain't got no patience of brother Urs, get out of here. now if you said 3 years, or 300, this I would believe. 3 months, pfft.

blueface wrote:nah, 3 months is nothing, man. you ain't got no patience of brother Urs, get out of here. now if you said 3 years, or 300, this I would believe. 3 months, pfft.
You are too cheap about your patience.
Murderous duck!

blueface wrote:I don't want Repro-5 anymore, I don't want any new synthesizer from u-he, just tell me, where do I buy Urs's patience? because, bloody hell! this man sure has lots of.
I can give you a tip:

Make music or ocupy yourself with some activity :-) making music works like a charm for me because you can revisit some tools you forgot and remember that RePro 5 is not a necesity to make music :-)
Last edited by Elektronisch on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elektronisch wrote:Maybe some screenshots ? :)
You want to tease people? Here, in this forum? Bad idea :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

stardustmedia wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Maybe some screenshots ? :)
You want to tease people? Here, in this forum? Bad idea :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Nope, just to get my fix haha

Make music or ocupy yourself with some activity :-) making music works like a charm for me because you can revisit some tools you forgot and remember that RePro 5 is not a necesity to make music
nah, you got it wrong, man. I wasn't talking about me waiting for Repro-5, I was talking about Urs having to deal with all you whiners, beggars, OCD freaks, disturbing him on a daily basis, and admiring his patience with you. that's why I asked where do I get his patience, because goddamn it, the guy just has to have the patience of Job.

Return to “u-he”