Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New

Korg Gadget - How do you sequence?

Stupid American Pig
KVRAF

6979 posts since 25 Nov, 2002, from not sure

Postby Stupid American Pig; Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:24 am Korg Gadget - How do you sequence?

I just started using gadget. I have a half dozen or so scenes that I want to sequence into a song, but I dont see anything obvious that lets you string them together. The manual is pretty sad in how sparse it is. So lets just say I have scenes 1-5. I want to make a song that is arranged like this

Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3

Anyone know how to do this or if its possible? I guess if its not I can at least use the gadgets elsewhere but Im sure Im just not seeing how to do this.
bustedfist
Banned

Postby bustedfist; Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:25 am Re: Korg Gadget - How do you sequence?

Stupid American Pig
KVRAF

Postby Stupid American Pig; Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:51 am Re: Korg Gadget - How do you sequence?

Thank you sir- appreciated!
Stupid American Pig
KVRAF

Postby Stupid American Pig; Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:05 am Re: Korg Gadget - How do you sequence?

After spending a day with it I'm quite impressed with it as a composition tool. It's full of sounds that I would not naturally gravitate towards but the interface makes patter building fun. I was able to build up a quirky Beck ish sounding electro pop tune in about an hour. I've not yet tried to use the gadgets in my other DAWs but I'm glad I pulled the trigger just because I gave a different angle to approach making music.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)