Audio DSP companies online presence rating 2017-08-18

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It includes companies that have Alexa rating in USA, UK, Germany, and that have both Facebook and Twitter accounts. The ranking method sorts companies for each factor, assigns rank that equals to sorted position, and sums all such factor ranks. All factors have equal significance.

Listed are companies that have Audio DSP plugin products in their portfolio. Instrument plugin or host application producers are not represented by this list (some listed companies do have instruments plugins, but also audio DSP plugins). If some company is not included it means it lacks data - Alexa rating for US, or GB, or DE, or Twitter/Facebook accounts.

Winning! :)
And how much did Facebook make from the promotions?

We're obviously on our way out, not even top 10 anymore :lol:

Urs wrote:We're obviously on our way out, not even top 10 anymore :lol:
:D There is a big mover-up appeared: VB-Audio, I can't believe it got such a high Alexa rank. Probably a lot of money poured into promotion. Or some virus effect.

Funny stuff. Also fun to compare to Google Trends, where possible.

Does Alexa ranking have any meaning? when I do SEO i try to avoid looking at Alexa...

Saverio

BTW I started looking at the list from the bottom so i could find us faster :D

Saverio

Too bad the online ranking can be manipulated and doesn't compare to the actual sales or values of the companies. So I ask myself: why or how is such a list useful?

BlueprintInc wrote:Too bad the online ranking can be manipulated and doesn't compare to the actual sales or values of the companies. So I ask myself: why or how is such a list useful?
Well I guess it's partially for fun, and partially it could be useful to optimize your online presence, e.g. if you find out similar companies have a magnitude more Facebook likes or something.

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Is Alexa still relying on their toolbar in order to rank a site?

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”