Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rob Papen teases:
something unique is going to be released at the end of this Month! So take advantage and upgrade to eXplorer4 now.

So what can it be, RP-Verb 2 ?

I am bit unsure about these kind of online loop browers, even with a $25 credit up front, they often ask for your credit card, or you need to subscribe?
Loopbazaar is a cloud based "loop browser" plugin that lets you audition and find thousands of royalty free loops and samples from various labels and producers.

Get $25 free credit for purchases on Loopbazaar when you register.
http://loopbazaar.com/

Numanoid wrote:Rob Papen teases:
something unique is going to be released at the end of this Month! So take advantage and upgrade to eXplorer4 now.

On their facebook, it states
Something unique is on its way… upgrade to eXplorer4 now! and this image

So guessing that's what it is.

Free today: SonicPhoto 1.22 Silver Portable (An audio program to convert from pictures to sound).

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/sonicp ... -portable/

Flintpope got a Reaktor collection at name-your-price

https://gumroad.com/l/rFxCL#

That GG-Audio Blue3 (Hammond) organ plugin now has a separate Leslie.

everyPlugin.com wrote:Until Sep. 10 (UK time), Synchro Arts is having a 30% off Summer Sale
for their both "Pro" products: ReVoice PRO and VocAlign PRO including upgrades.
Anywhere have it cheaper than the official site price when paying in pounds? (around $342)

jezjez wrote: Anywhere have it cheaper than the official site price when paying in pounds?
I'm not sure you can change the currency at the official site, as it's automatically set for your country,
and that should be set correctly, otherwise it won't be processed.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

hardwired wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Rob Papen teases:

On their facebook, it states
Something unique is on its way… upgrade to eXplorer4 now! and this image

So guessing that's what it is.
Got this in an e-mail a few days ago:

Robpapen.com - Inspiration Soundware
All the latest news

SOMETHING UNIQUE!

Yes, something unique is going to be released at the end of this Month!
So take advantage and upgrade to eXplorer4 now. Check out your options below!

RP-VERB 2

Propellerhead Reason 9.5 and Reason Essentials 9.5 can now load VST plug-ins, and crossgrading to eXplorer 4 is also possible if you own our Propellerhead Rack Extensions(excluding the free RE’s)! So please check your options below and crossgrade to eXplorer4 now!

RP-VERB 2 will be part of the eXplorer4 bundle.
Customers that purchased RP-VERB throughout 2017 will be eligible to a free upgrade to RP-VERB 2!
Once released RP-VERB 2 will be available for $ 149-- | € 149-- and RP-Delay is included.
If you own RP-VERB, the upgrade to RP-VERB 2 will cost $ 39-- | € 39--
eXplorer4 € 499-- | $ 499—

Rob Papen eXplorer4- Upgrade to eXplorer4 options:
Owners of one Rob Papen product:
€ 299-- | $ 299--

Owners of EDM Synth Bundle or Urban Synth Bundle:
€ 149-- | $ 149--

Owners of 3 or more Rob Papen products:
€ 149-- | $ 149--

- Upgrade from eXplorer-III to eXplorer4
The upgrade price from eXplorer-III to eXplorer4 will be € 79-- | $ 79--
Please log in to your account at robpapen.com and you can request the upgrade coupon in the 'My products' section.

Note: only purchased plug-ins are eligible, free plug-ins, such as RP-AMOD, Attention, Prisma or RP-Distort (Deal version), are not included in the above mentioned offers.

-> Please contact us or your local Rob Papen Dealer for your upgrade options

-> Propellehead crossgrade options: Please send a screenshot/receipt of your RE registrations(excluding the free Attention and RPSpec) to info@robpapen.com and we will send you a crossgrade offer.

everyPlugin.com wrote:
jezjez wrote: Anywhere have it cheaper than the official site price when paying in pounds?
I'm not sure you can change the currency at the official site, as it's automatically set for your country,
and that should be set correctly, otherwise it won't be processed.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
For me there's a dropdown where you can set it, not sure if they will actually let you check out if it doesnt match your country though.
The correct setting for my country has the payment in pounds with no VAT making it $342.

shidostrife wrote:Man, I hope RX elements comes next, have been eyeing that one since a while ago.
Did you notice that the Ozone Elements and Neutron Elements sales started consecutively 6 days apart?

soundbylaura wrote:Is Neutron Elements worth it? I passed on Ozone Elements because it looked too rigid and un-tweakable.
Yes, Ozone Elements is a bit rigid. It's basically a preset player. Neutron is better, it's very comparable to the full version of Neutron. The main thing you lose is the Dynamic EQ.

Out of all of them, I personally think RX Elements is the best. It gives you everything I use RX Advanced for.

planetearth wrote:Waves' Aphex Aural Exciter also $29 (according to e-mail and website), but JRR raised the price to $49, claiming the e-mail was an "error". They also claim they won't honor the e-mail or initial website price. :roll:
Sorry, whoever over here told you this was wrong. We actually have 1 license left over from the sale and I can still honor the $29 price even now.

jezjez wrote:
everyPlugin.com wrote:Until Sep. 10 (UK time), Synchro Arts is having a 30% off Summer Sale
Anywhere have it cheaper than the official site price when paying in pounds? (around $342)
Which version do you need?

Uncle E wrote:
jezjez wrote:
Which version do you need?
The full version of Revoice Pro (not upgrading/updating)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”