Trying out reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JerGoertz wrote:You should really check out Hofa System 1, which comes with a highly regarded reverb called Algoverb. It has an introductory price of $60 good until the end of August, IIRC.
IQ-reverb is also pretty sweet by Hofa.

I love Reverberate 2 with the various fusion IR's. It's probably my favourite sounding reverb that I've used but I really don't like the GUI workflow. I like the look of Seventh Heaven's GUI but don't have or plan on getting iLok here.
I also love Acon's Verberate. I previously had Valhalla Room but personally thought that Verberate sounded better for this natural type of sound.

Reverberate 2 with the Bricastis for sure.

But Reverbical is kinda awesome, too. IMHO. And cheap.

nordickvr wrote:
plexuss wrote:This might be of use:
PSP 2445
Yeah, it sounds really good.
May be not versatile enough for what the OP's looking for.
Exponential Audio (already mentioned) would definitely fill the bill but are iLok dongle mandatory.
Which only happened again recently. PSP used to be one of the best auths out there. Now you have to remember if you buy, you are automatically dinged with a 25 transfer fee if you sell.

Pace/ilok,

Less memeing. More reading:
In an email about 2445 v1.3, PSP wrote: Our main goal is for this transition to be as seamless as possible to our customers, thus:
All forthcoming updates to existing plug-ins and new plug-ins in the future will use PACE. Versions of software available prior to this announcement will continue to use our in-house authorization system
We won't change our prices to pass our extra costs onto our users.
We intend to keep our license support as direct as before.
We will allow license transfers after initial approval without charging you the PACE license transfer fee.
We do NOT require you to use iLok hardware dongle - you can select hard drive authorization if you prefer.
For your convenience you can activate your license in three separate locations, each of which can be either a computer or an iLok key (2nd generation or above).

plexuss

thanks for the dem vid. enjoyed it.

kev :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Adaptiverb and Blackhole are among my favourites.

audiodistortion wrote:Adaptiverb and Blackhole are among my favourites.
Say that again. Add in Pro-R for more generic verbs and you're set.

Gamma-UT wrote:Less memeing. More reading:
In an email about 2445 v1.3, PSP wrote: Our main goal is for this transition to be as seamless as possible to our customers, thus:
All forthcoming updates to existing plug-ins and new plug-ins in the future will use PACE. Versions of software available prior to this announcement will continue to use our in-house authorization system
We won't change our prices to pass our extra costs onto our users.
We intend to keep our license support as direct as before.
We will allow license transfers after initial approval without charging you the PACE license transfer fee.
We do NOT require you to use iLok hardware dongle - you can select hard drive authorization if you prefer.
For your convenience you can activate your license in three separate locations, each of which can be either a computer or an iLok key (2nd generation or above).
Agreed. This was mentioned by them several times.

New PSP verb released today, no doubt will live up to its name ;)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:New PSP verb released today, no doubt will live up to its name ;)
It's brilliant too. Endless springy fun! :party:

bought Reverberate 2 but no license yet and that was like Friday

acousticglue wrote:bought Reverberate 2 but no license yet and that was like Friday
That's unusual in my experience. Have you emailed them?

My own stupidity on the license as it was attached in gmail right off bat.

virtualpt wrote:
acousticglue wrote:bought Reverberate 2 but no license yet and that was like Friday
That's unusual in my experience. Have you emailed them?
The process is automated IIRC. My licence file arrived within seconds of the Paypal receipt looking at my records from last year – so probably got caught by a spamtrap or bounced off your ISP's server. Try a PM as email may not get through - Liquidsonics has an account here I think.

EDIT: Posted before seeing issue resolved.

Return to “Effects”