U-he vsts for deep/tech and progressive techno

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am truely beginning to believe this eclipse is the end of days. The whole damn world has lost their frigging minds.

fanodu1 wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:Triple Cheese :D :hihi:
And Podolski and Zebralette. :hihi:
So I take this to mean Tyrell and Diva are better for shallow/tech and regressive techno?

Nice try, U-he.

AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Sorry to tell you vut uhe synths arent good for that. Especially for dope sound. Dark might be possible but with insane amount of work.
You need to learn how to program a synth.
No you dont, it purely depends on VST sherlock :lol:

Vortifex wrote:Nice try, U-he.
Lol, if I wanted to shill my produce, it'd sound a whole lot more confident than a question which leaves an answer open. Something more like "what blockbuster soundtracks were u-he synths used on?", you know, the kind of stuff that adds more street cred. Thankfully for us there's no need for us to do that. We don't even have a script running to improve our KVR rankings.

I have no idea what "deep techno, or progressive techno" is (can't believe I'm typing this) but U-he makes some of the better versions of all the gear used to make those classic techno albums if that's your question.

Urs wrote:
Vortifex wrote:Nice try, U-he.
Lol, if I wanted to shill my produce, it'd sound a whole lot more confident than a question which leaves an answer open. Something more like "what blockbuster soundtracks were u-he synths used on?", you know, the kind of stuff that adds more street cred. Thankfully for us there's no need for us to do that. We don't even have a script running to improve our KVR rankings.
Just kidding! Your products speak for themselves.

On a different note, I tried the cool refreshing taste of Pepsi the other day. My suspiciously photogenic friends and I were at a highly improbable social gathering on a scenic rooftop in an affluent area discussing which one of our their delicious range of beverages would aid us in becoming more popular and successful.
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Sorry to tell you vut uhe synths arent good for that. Especially for dope sound. Dark might be possible but with insane amount of work.
No, it doesnt. You're clearly an idiot.

AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Go read again my post above einstein without brain. What an asshole. You must be the not fun at parties at all. How would you if you cant get the joke :lol:

Edit: im waiting for some stupid response now from you something like "oh i dont understand because its a joke from idiot/im not enough stupid to get these stupid jokes" ect. :)

Elektronisch wrote:Go read again my post above einstein without brain. What an asshole. You must be the not fun at parties at all. How would you if you cant get the joke :lol:

Edit: im waiting for some stupid response now from you something like "oh i dont understand because its a joke from idiot/im not enough stupid to get these stupid jokes" ect. :)
https://youtu.be/UoPdKmmAjAA?t=12

Live by Poe's Law. Die by Poe's Law.

Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Go read again my post above einstein without brain. What an asshole. You must be the not fun at parties at all. How would you if you cant get the joke :lol:

So your lame excuse now is " it was a joke"

Hilarious, just like your IQ.

thecontrolcentre wrote:WTF is "dope sound" :?
Nobody knows? :shrug:

thecontrolcentre wrote:
https://youtu.be/ev3vENli7wQ

exmatproton wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
https://youtu.be/ev3vENli7wQ
Surely that's just good drum programming? :ud:

AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:

So your lame excuse now is " it was a joke"

Hilarious, just like your IQ.
Its not an excuse now it was a joke, because it was a joke, i left enough keywords to see it. Some people got it that it was a joke. And as i predicted your response was regarding intelligence, because the type of people like you always respond like that (probably because you have some kind of alien higher inteligence stick up your ass) and do not admit they wronged other people wrongly ;) :lol: and dude if you didnt understud the joke please stop insulting my IQ since you have the low one here :dog: peace out :phones:

Return to “Instruments”