Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought ConsoleQ from poshook. Very fast transfer. Thanks!

Responded to a WTB PSP TripleMeter from bits. Very nice guy, patient with the impromptu aspect of the transaction. I'd easily buy or sell with bits again in the future. Thanks so much!
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

just sold:
softube modular to sl1200mk2
and
sonic charge permut8 to starflakeprj

both well rapid deals

dave

RE: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=489758&hilit=modular

User Dave Dove

Just purchased Softube Modular from Dave Dove. Very pleasant to work with and performed the license transfer within minutes of me paying. Zero problems, so very much recommended! Buy something from him. :tu:

Raketenbauer wrote:Bought Nepheton from Nalbuquerque. Smooth deal and good communication. Recommended seller!
Likewise! Great transaction!

Bought eventide h910 and stereo room bundle from reecewolff. Helpful and got it all done damn fast. Top props to this cat!

Sold Etch to dangayle, great transaction, recommended :tu:

Sold PSP Stereo Pack to bits. Great buyer, fast payment. Highly recommended.

Bought Sonic Charge Permut8 from dave dove. Nice and friendly seller, and a totally hassle free license transfer. Thank you!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Purchased PSP StereoPack from poshook
Great communication and fast transfer. 100% trustworthy. Thanks again!

Bought Overtone RV500 from plexuss. Recommended seller...Thumbs up!

Purchased Overloud REmatrix from Stan Navi
Everything went perfectly. Great communication and fast transfer. Recommended! Thanks again!

Purchased Sylenth1 from Cazio, all went flawlessly quick process and good communication.

Purchased Hive from Alvfaria, great seller good communicator, smooth transaction no problems!!

Hi Alvfaria,

Thank you for the smooth transaction with U-he Hive. Got my License and all sorted, will definetely do business with you again!

Regards
Surreal

Sold iZotope Neutron to FolkeekloF - no hassle transaction, thanks.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”