ITT we reminisce about our favorite compressors

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah... Arts Acoustic CL-Series... Now there was a compressor that could make a kick really KICK, by god...
A well-behaved signature.

Agreed. Best character compressor ever made. Sad that they're defunct.

From their website it looks like they're still in business, although from what I've heard, development may be stalled. My personal experience with ArtsAcoustic has been positive.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:Ah... Arts Acoustic CL-Series... Now there was a compressor that could make a kick really KICK, by god...
Magix Ammunition

JerGoertz wrote:Ah... Arts Acoustic CL-Series... Now there was a compressor that could make a kick really KICK, by god...
Still using it on drums. This thing can squeeze really nice and the limiter is a great addition.

http://www.sinusweb.de/peak.html

Not my favorite, but I used that thing on so many tracks for nearly a decade.

JerGoertz wrote:From their website it looks like they're still in business, although from what I've heard, development may be stalled. My personal experience with ArtsAcoustic has been positive.
I really wonder why. Especially their reverb seems to be widely used, and popular.

sfxsound3 wrote:
Magix Ammunition
Sonalksis SV-315

Return to “Effects”