Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Carolineno wrote:Bought Overtone RV500 from plexuss. Recommended seller...Thumbs up!
Thanks. Likewise Carolineno was a pleasure to do business with!

RE: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=489599&p=6855539

Bought Reason 9.5 from user dobbsy and had no problems at all. He was very responsive and initiated the transfer process within minutes of the payment being sent. Very good experience and highly recommended! :tu:

Monsum wrote:Sold iZotope Neutron to FolkeekloF - no hassle transaction, thanks.
Thank you Monsum for a very good first buy-experience on Kvraudio. Very quick handling, license transfer without issues! Thanks! FolkeekloF

Hello,

I have purchased 3 Maschine expansion from Rasco.
Everything was quick and OK and he helped me for the licence transfer.
A very good experience :--)

Purchased NI VC 2A from db3. Very fast and easy transaction. Recommended :)

Carolineno wrote:Purchased NI VC 2A from db3. Very fast and easy transaction. Recommended :)
Great doing business with you too Carolineno. Big thumbs :tu:

Good transaction, fast and everything ok, with AncientFuture,

Just bought Waves H-Reverb from Scrubbing Monkeys and everything went fast and easy.

Perfect ! :tu:

Purchased Ableton Live 9 Suite from atari tech. Everything went great - highly recommended. Thanks!

I sold sombunall Ableton Live 9 Suite and everything went well thank you

Bought a PA Green Screamer plugin from YourMasters. Nice guy, easy transaction, very happy!
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

Bought Cytomic The Glue from jpga. All went very well : great communication with a very nice user who has done everything he could to help. Thank you again for this perfect deal ! :)
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Sold Plugin Alliance BX greenscreamer to cturner. Friendly, reliable and communicative guy! Highly recommended! :tu:

Sold u-he ACE to LastDarkstar. Fast and smooth, will recommend. :)

Have purchased off the following;

Theohel
afirtich

Both fast and reliable, recommended

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”