Nomad Factory Garbage LSD

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Garbage LSD

Given their poor support for "old" plugins I´d say no.

$25 on Audiodeluxe now !!!!!
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

soulone82 wrote:Given their poor support for "old" plugins I´d say no.
Hello soulone82,

Garbage LSD is one of the recent releases from Nomad Factory done since Plugivery took over.

Plugivery has been trying very hard to give great support for the recent products that we have developed.
It is more complicated for the legacy products as we inherited several problems that have proved to be very difficult to provide solutions for. We have been and continue to do our very best to provide all the support we possibly can.

Now that several new products have been released we are focusing on porting the Legacy products to a new framework that will enable them to have inherent bugs that we have noticed to be corrected. This should help us to provide the support that we want to bring to the entire product line. This has turned out to be a larger undertaking than we anticipated as there were several products we had to search for to find the original code. This turned out to be a very time-consuming task, but we think it is worth it as the plug-ins are still very useful for anyone creating and mixing music today.

Barry Modern wrote: Now that several new products have been released we are focusing on porting the Legacy products to a new framework that will enable them to have inherent bugs that we have noticed to be corrected. This should help us to provide the support that we want to bring to the entire product line. This has turned out to be a larger undertaking than we anticipated as there were several products we had to search for to find the original code. This turned out to be a very time-consuming task, but we think it is worth it as the plug-ins are still very useful for anyone creating and mixing music today.
Great to hear! Would be great to see oversampling in the old limiters and comps (Blue Tubes etc)

On sale: $25 @ JRR

https://www.jrrshop.com/nomad-factory-garbage-lsd

Also at a number of other retailers, I just noticed.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Seems like that everything that Mr Sches touches, turns out to be gold.

Bought.

Plugivery is indeed trying very hard to update al, the old Nomad tech. There’s a lot to cover, I’m sure everyone can appreciate that. Plus they have their own range to take care of.

Patients is indeed a virtue in this case,

Distorted Horizon wrote:Seems like that everything that Mr Sches touches, turns out to be gold.

Bought.
Indeed :party: 25$ for Garbage Lsd is a gift...
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Just bought it and find it to be a very nice plugin. You just have to work with it.
:) :tu: :)

Am I missing something, or does Nomad Factory's website not have Garbage as a listed product besides on the Download page?

Last edited by db3 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ahhhhhhh, so that is why Cosmos and Magma are still on their site. I figured it was something like that!

Spectrasonics Omnisphere 3 :wink: (http://www.native-instruments.com/omni3.html)

Me want Magma update :x

lotus2035 wrote:Me want Magma update :x
+1000 unusable for me garbage too crashes a lot.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

lotus2035 wrote:Me want Magma update :x
Good luck with that!

:?

Return to “Effects”