Synthetic Better Than Sylenth1??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

According to this 15 year old Russian prodigy(who has a YouTube channel known as VOCH Official),SBaudio's Synthetic VST,is better than Sylenth1.LennarDigital got wind of this kid's video and flagged it for removal(but I downloaded his video beforehand) and had some fun with it.

I was 15 once too,but at least my ears could differentiate between analog and digital. :phones: :hihi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnN-w7B ... e=youtu.be

Seriously? :roll:

ahahahaha what even...

Why would he flag it? Doing so seems a little "whiney" to me. :shrug:

Russell Grand wrote:Why would he flag it? Doing so seems a little "whiney" to me. :shrug:
Video has fewer than 100 views.

I have a bridge for sale. Would you like one?

*sigh*...
So now we talk about "analog" software synthesizers...

I've heard worse.

How would anyone even know which video someone else reports?

Prodigy at what? :roll:

AlesisVi61 wrote:
I was 15 once too,but at least my ears could differentiate between analog and digital.

They are both digital, so whats your point?

I'm really proud that somebody would do this to a child on the internet because of a toy :clap:

Such a heroic act :help:

Gamma-UT wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:Why would he flag it? Doing so seems a little "whiney" to me. :shrug:
Video has fewer than 100 views.

I have a bridge for sale. Would you like one?
:roll: :hihi:

audiosabre wrote:I'm really proud that somebody would do this to a child on the internet because of a toy :clap:

Such a heroic act :help:
Exactly, it seems pretty lame to me. "Wahhh someone made a video where they said that a freeware synth made in Flowstone is comparable to my payware synth!" :scared:

Even his symbol looks similar, like the upside-down LD symbol ^^

I know it is legal in some countries to say 'my product is better than x', but not in all. With YT being a global platform, I don't know which law applies.

I think Youtube should implement an age check. No more Youtubers below 30. Would get rid of all that kiddo cr**. :P

fluffy_little_something wrote: I know it is legal in some countries to say 'my product is better than x', but not in all. With YT being a global platform, I don't know which law applies.
Wow, really? I didn't realize that it could be illegal to compare one's product to another. Interesting.

Return to “Instruments”