Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold NI FORM to morphido. Very fast and reliable, would always recommend!

Bought Sylenth1 from Hivkorn. Smooth transaction and he even helped with high transfer costs. Recommended seller!

Bought bitwig 2 from droolmaster0
everything went great, highly recommended.

Sold Waves H Reverb to NOBDI. Good buyer. Fast payment. No BS.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Sold NI Strummed Acoustic to mild_peril - Quick and easy transaction. Great buyer.

Sold Izotope Trash 2 to drdriller. Good buyer fast payment. Thanks

Sold NI Maschine 2 Update to e@rs. 'Twas another excellent transaction!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Bought Maschine 2 Update from EdSevered.
Very very fast transaction. Highly recommended seller. :tu:

I was in communication with Scrubbing Monkeys about buying "Strip" by SKNote. The developer never replied to our emails about the license transfer, so I didn't end up buying it. However, Scrubbing Monkeys was quick to reply, accommodating, and understanding when I ultimately declined to proceed with the transaction. I would recommend business with him.

I also purchased "SW34EQ" by HoRNet from poshook. He was pleasant to communicate with, and everything was handled promptly. I would also recommend business with him.

RE: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=479929&p=6857465

I purchased Softube Heatbeat from dangayle. He was very communicative during the transaction. There was a small problem during the license transfer process and he was super helpful in getting it resolved. No problem at all recommending him. Buy some of his stuff! :tu:

BRBWaffles wrote:I was in communication with Scrubbing Monkeys about buying "Strip" by SKNote. The developer never replied to our emails about the license transfer, so I didn't end up buying it. However, Scrubbing Monkeys was quick to reply, accommodating, and understanding when I ultimately declined to proceed with the transaction. I would recommend business with him.

I also purchased "SW34EQ" by HoRNet from poshook. He was pleasant to communicate with, and everything was handled promptly. I would also recommend business with him.
Sold SW34EQ to BRBWaffles. Very kind person, great buyer, fast transaction. Thank you

Purchased Studio One V3 Professional from activated~soundwave. The entire process from the first message to the license landing in my account, was over in just under 4 hours! Excellent service from a professional and friendly member, highly recommended.
Last edited by PieBerger on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Read the Manual!

I bought vielklang from VerbatimProductions. It's been a real pleasure. Nice, punctual, generous. Recommended 100% !!!!

Sold Korg Legacy Collection to user Peabrain.
Very fast and smooth transaction. Thank you ! :tu:
Braacq
Last edited by braacq on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Korg Legacy Collection from braacq.

Super fast and smooth transaction, a pleasure!

Would recommend.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”