Synthetic Better Than Sylenth1??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think it's only illegal to compare products in commercials, in some countries.

For instance, in Sweden, Coca Cola would not be allowed to bash Pepsi in an official commercial. I find it hard to believe it would be illegal to make a general comparison though.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

This is a non-story :roll:

Where are those "last month I made $50000 working at home" guys when you need them? :hihi:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

I read the subject as 'synthetic butter' and figured thats just margarine

Kind of fitting considering the above posts
Amazon: why not use an alternative

starflakeprj wrote:I think it's only illegal to compare products in commercials, in some countries.

For instance, in Sweden, Coca Cola would not be allowed to bash Pepsi in an official commercial. I find it hard to believe it would be illegal to make a general comparison though.
Ah ok, that makes sense. 8)
But yeah, in this instance Lennar Digital and Sylenth1 weren't being bashed, so I'm still not sure what grounds Leonard would have for successfully flagging the video...

Oh well, this is a silly thread. Moving on. :hihi:

VariKusBrainZ wrote:I read the subject as 'synthetic butter' and figured thats just margarine

Kind of fitting considering the above posts
:lol:

...and it's gone. That didn't last long, then again, it was utter tripe anyway :hihi:
Eternitysound VST Banks

AlesisVi61 wrote: I was 15 once too
And bullying a kid is a great way to show how much you have matured since!

You sure it was Lennar that took it down? It just seems strange that the creator of one of the most used Soft Synths out there would really care about something this...well...small.

Impodiam wrote:You sure it was Lennar that took it down? It just seems strange that the creator of one of the most used Soft Synths out there would really care about something this...well...small.
I made the point earlier in a more churlish way (sorry Russell). You can search for the maker of the original videos on YouTube and they haven't got more than 100 views apiece. There are tons of videos with thousands of views that use warezed versions of Sylenth. They are still up. I doubt Lennard is trying to police videos on YT.

Other than a copyright strike, I don't think YT even tells the video maker who has flagged a video. With most social media, flags for offensive material etc are handled anonymously. So, how the OP would know it was Lennard is...a mystery. The OP, on the other hand, thought it was clever to take some teenager's work and ridicule it.

Draw your own conclusions as to how much you trust anything the OP writes.

Return to “Instruments”