Q: MXXX / Active Preset Categorizer

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How does this work?
  • (a) On opening I see a mix of green and grey tinted category names. What do those different text colours indicate?
    (b) When I select a category in one of the columns, its colour may change. What does that mean?
    (c)When I select a category in one of the columns, the colours of the other categories can change. What is that telling me?
    (d) When I click on some grey categories, no Active Presets are listed; when I click on other grey categories, some Active Presets are listed
    (e) I presume that if several categories are selected, then the filtered Active presets (APs) are in all of those categories. Is that right?
    (f) Also, is there a quick way to deselecting everything (so that all APs are listed)?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

The green indicators are about the selected preset ;). When you click something, different set of presets gets available -> different one is selected -> different green marks ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

OK, on initial loading some categories are in green, even though no active preset is loaded. That's what threw me. And if I scroll up/down the AP list (using up/down arrow keys) the category text does not change colour (also: it would be nice of 'Enter' loaded the currently-highlighted AP).

Anyway,
(a) when I select a category (inverted background colour), it changes to green if needed, all the APs that are in that category are listed and the categories of the highlighted AP are also in green.
(b) if I do not click any, which AP is highlighted seems a bit arbitrary, sometimes the first, sometimes the n'th, sometimes the last. Always highlighting the first would be better.
Inspired by ...

I quite don't follow. Initially (and every other time) there may not be a loaded active presets, but one there is always something selected, and that's the one.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ah, it looks like the categories for the very first AP in the Browser list are made green, even though that AP is not loaded. That first one is highlighted though - that means 'selected', I guess.
Inspired by ...

Return to “MeldaProduction”