Best iOS synthesizers?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A reminder, ODYSSEi's smoking good but still got no sync. :x

I just added Odyssei to my rig. Oh man the sound f this thing. So perfect for what I am doing.

Yonac's new offering, KASPAR, is a serious contender. 8 synth layers per preset with 3 osc + noise per part. Two FX busses, and a Pprophet VS (or Animoog) style morpher to blend and fade between the 8 parts.

The Korg stuff is all very well made, Thor is solid (but lacks FX other than delay/chorus), Model 15 is fun but really CPU heavy, and the PPG waveshaper is seriously deep with a steep learning curve. Animoog is nice too but I think they went a little crazy with the IAPs.

If I only had $30 or so to spend I'd get KASPAR, and probably the Korg M1 since their sound palettes don't really overlap.
Feel free to call me Brian.

How long is it on sale for?

iWavestation. The only synth I owned as hardware, VSTi and now as IOS instrument. Obviously a bit of nostalgia invoved here ;-)
Sunrizer
iMS-20

bungle wrote:
Windy23451 wrote:Korg apps are at 50% off. Any thoughts about them, on top of the comments already posted?
M1 was the basis of most rave from about 90-96 or so, so that should be a good enough recommendation for that for some nostalgia.
Not a huge fan of the rest of Korgs offerings, but the Wavestation with the new UI on IOS< looks slick, may have to grab that myself, shame they don't update the desktop plugins, A-holes.
Thanks for the feedback!

sprnva wrote:The Korg apps go half price fairly often so there's no need to feel pressured into buying them when a sale comes around.
Thanks for the info, I will take the time to check them out before buying because it's on sale.

My favourite iOS synth is no longer available - Alchemy. Love it so much I have kept and not updated my old first gen Ipad Air. I have the full synth, all packs. Brilliant and well missed. All of Camel's stuff was good.

The new, just released, Zeeon, by BeepStreet, the maker of the legendary Sunrizer

What you can get for just $10 is a wonderful thing!

:love:

(Requires a 64-bit processor however so you need a newer iPad)
바보

Using-
Korg Gadget - A great collection of synths
Model 15
Korg iM1
Animoog

Anyone who loves Alchemy needs to look into PPG Infinite

Why?
Instant human just add coffee

PPG Infinite is the closest thing to Alchemy on the app store. Alchemy in Garage Band is now a preset machine.

Moog Animoog is the best !!!

and Imaginando DRC

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”