Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As soon as we reach 1,500 there were be a link on the group buy page in your account to complete your group buy purchase. This just adds the library/libraries from your group buy order into your cart along with the group buy discount. At that point you can still add additional discounts such as redeeming Orange Slices, and then continue with the checkout process.

If you need to go back to make another order, just return to your group buy page. For some people taking advantage of multiple bundle upgrades, you might have to split things up into two purchases--for example, buying the Evolution Guitar Bundle, and then in the next order the Evolution Acoustic Bundle in order to get the mandolin at the bundle upgrade discount. Just make sure to get in your group buy purchase/purchases in before September 12th.

Lastly, if you're tired of refreshing the page, there's this: https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy/live
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

It'll hit 60% some time tonight.

Gregjazz wrote: Lastly, if you're tired of refreshing the page, there's this: https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy/live
Hahaha ! Nice :)

Only 18 to go!

Straight2Vinyl wrote:Only 18 to go!
16 !!!! :) No 17 ! someone maybe cancelled it lol !
Ahah lol , 16 again !

I want to sleep, hurry up lol ! ;)

We did it--we just passed the 1,500 participants mark!! That brings us to the highest discount tier at 60% OFF.

Now that we've reached the highest discount tier, you can check out early from the group buy page in your account--just look for the text right under the group buy form: "Ready to complete your group buy order? Check out here". This link will add everything in your group buy order form to your cart. You can still modify your cart contents, of course, including redeeming Orange Slices for an additional discount.

If you want to make an additional purchase later, you still can--just remember that September 12th is the final cutoff date. To make an additional purchase, head back to the group buy page in your account. That way you'll be able to add the group buy discount to your cart.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Quick question. I have two sample libraries in the group buy. I get paid on Thursday so I only have money for one right now. But I want to start messing around with one of them right away!

So is there a way to checkout for one module now and then check out for the other one on Friday? Thanks.

Absolutely! If you want to get the other library later in a separate order, just return to the group buy page in your account to make sure that you get the group buy discount added to your cart.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Okay I see...so what I would do is just check out for one then go back to the group buy page and make sure the second one is in the group but. If it, I can still add it by (and pay for it by) Sept 12.

Is that correct?

Gregjazz wrote:Absolutely! If you want to get the other library later in a separate order, just return to the group buy page in your account to make sure that you get the group buy discount added to your cart.
Awesome, thanks! I am suuuuuper excited. These libraries sound amazing

The_G wrote:Okay I see...so what I would do is just check out for one then go back to the group buy page and make sure the second one is in the group but. If it, I can still add it by (and pay for it by) Sept 12.

Is that correct?
Yes, exactly! Of course, feel free to PM or email me (greg AT orangetreesamples DOT com) if you need any help or have any questions.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Would be nice to see the group buy saldo updated, although reached 1500.

Do you mean the group buy thread updated? I'm still updating the first post regularly, though you can always get the latest count here: http://orangetreesamples.com/group-buy
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

1698 at the moment - I wouldn't be surprized if you passed the 2000 line.

As of today, the group buy has officially concluded! If you joined the group buy, you still have until September 12th to complete your group buy order. If you decide to return to purchase additional libraries within this time frame, just return to the group buy page in your account in order to add the group buy discount. Thank you all for participating and making this such a great sale! We're looking forward to bringing you many new sample libraries and updates in the coming years.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”