Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New

what has made you happy today?

Hink
Rad Grandad

26365 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from Downeast Maine

Postby Hink; Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:54 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

I'm single again :party:
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

9953 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:18 am Re: what has made you happy today?

My back is without any pain today, first time in years. Working out and healthy nutrition finally seem to work :) Generally speaking, I feel like I am getting younger and fitter with age :hihi:
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 am Re: what has made you happy today?

fluffy_little_something wrote:My back is without any pain today, first time in years.

:tu:
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am Re: what has made you happy today?

got my new well pump installed today, two weeks with 20 psi of water pressure was rough (intermittent, sometimes it would stop or just spit). Now it's back to 50 psi with no air in the lines, the best it's been since we moved in.
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:16 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

The only way is Essex for sure, hail to Basildon!

Victoria Beckham getting the balance right 8)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -York.html
bustedfist
Banned

Postby bustedfist; Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:20 am Re: what has made you happy today?

Hink wrote:got my new well pump installed today, two weeks with 20 psi of water pressure was rough (intermittent, sometimes it would stop or just spit). Now it's back to 50 psi with no air in the lines, the best it's been since we moved in.

That's good news.

A buddy's well was in the 4' crawl space under the house, shallow well, not artesian that was about 30' deep, with the point going another 20' deep in the earth. One day no water, the point failed. He didn't have the money to hire it out so we tackled it ourselves. That was one of the most miserable weeks in memory. The lip of the well was up a foot from the floor, and the floor joists took another 10" out of the work zone. We had to winch the old pipe/point up 20 feet a foot at a time and cut off the pipe so we could get the next stroke. Putting it back down was even worse, no room to get it pounded down. If we're together and someone mentions the word well, we bust a gut laughing. At the time, I didn't think it would be possible to look back and laugh, but we do.

We cracked two joists in our first attempts at budging it and had to replace them at the end. Couldn't sister them due to plumbing and ducting. I'm LMFAO right now remembering it all. I'll have to call him tonight, haven't seen him in years.
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:22 am Re: what has made you happy today?

New red pants
AnX
KVRAF

2062 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:14 am Re: what has made you happy today?

Fishing after work 8)
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:14 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Finally got a pic of a buck by my apple tree, my neighbor said he saw a young one around but this is the first pic I got. In the 9 or 10 months I have boatloads of deer pics, lots of fawn, lot's of does but this is the first buck I have seen here...and of course my 2nd favorite skunk photobombing :hihi:

Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:56 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

The Night
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

9953 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:57 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

That I finished building and installing my new computer. I was already missing my music stuff...
shroom81
KVRian

565 posts since 26 May, 2008, from Reykjavik, Iceland.

Postby shroom81; Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Prozac :D
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:12 am Re: what has made you happy today?

Pretty good week for freebies, Eventide, Izotope, Trakction
Jace-BeOS
KVRAF

3885 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:37 am Re: what has made you happy today?

fluffy_little_something wrote:My back is without any pain today, first time in years. Working out and healthy nutrition finally seem to work :) Generally speaking, I feel like I am getting younger and fitter with age :hihi:

Yay! :tu:
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:49 am Re: what has made you happy today?

Numan in tears about getting to No. 2 :D :clap:
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic