abstractcats
KVRAF

3430 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:47 am FS: Audio Damage Plugins

Audio Damage Plugins

Bitcom $20 (retail $39) SOLID!
Ricochet $30 (Retail $49.00)

Paypal only- PM If interested, thanks!
Last edited by abstractcats on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:48 am Re: FS: Audio Damage Plugins

Bumpskies!
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

21021 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:40 pm Re: FS: Audio Damage Plugins

Are you sure you can still transfer these? Last time I checked it seemed AD had changed their transfer policy. I tried to buy a transfer 'ticket' from the 'old' site but they're no longer available.
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:45 pm Re: FS: Audio Damage Plugins

thecontrolcentre wrote:Are you sure you can still transfer these? Last time I checked AD had changed their transfer policy. I tried to buy a transfer 'ticket' but they're no longer available.

Yes, I just did Bitcom. But, I had to do it from the old site. If you look at the support section, on the new site, there is a link to the "Legacy site" and I did it from there. Since I have to buy a transfer ticket, for my copy Ricoche, I did an add to cart, and it added it. Hope this info helps. ;)
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

21021 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:50 pm Re: FS: Audio Damage Plugins

abstractcats wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Are you sure you can still transfer these? Last time I checked AD had changed their transfer policy. I tried to buy a transfer 'ticket' but they're no longer available.

Yes, I just did Bitcom. But, I had to do it from the old site. If you look at the support section, on the new site, there is a link to the "Legacy site" and I did it from there. Since I have to buy a transfer ticket, for my copy Ricoche, I did an add to cart, and it added it. Hope this info helps. ;)

Thanks. Maybe they've gone back to allowing transfers. I tried a while back and the transfer wouldn't add to my cart. I read in another thread they weren't allowing transfers anymore. I'm glad to be wrong about it :)
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:54 pm Re: FS: Audio Damage Plugins

thecontrolcentre wrote:
abstractcats wrote:

Thanks. Maybe they've gone back to allowing transfers. I tried a while back and the transfer wouldn't add to my cart. I read in another thread they weren't allowing transfers anymore. I'm glad to be wrong about it :)

Cool! Glad to help :)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)