the making of basic synth modular front panel

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Try to follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d10K4NYWChw
What is the startcondition for making this frontpanel ?
There is no way to follow this tutorial..that makes it complicated
Last edited by janhardo on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

You can right click those knobs that remain and select Remove Component
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Thanks i noticed ! ..removed the question ( did not see your reaction..oops) and go further here under.. i am using the MUX
Is there already a empty Synth front Panel in Mulab (or MUX) ?..or must i first remove all components in the modular area from the basic synth rack template ?

If this is the case ( no, i think the basic synth template is used? )
Why not a template In Mulab/MUX with a basic front panel what is empty ( only a event input and audio output module is present in the modular editor )

I have never had the time to make my own synths in MuLab, so I not watched this movie for the first time. Jo, you're nothing less than a GENIUS! :party: :hyper: :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

janhardo wrote:Why not a template In Mulab/MUX with a basic front panel what is empty ( only a event input and audio output module is present in the modular editor )
I might misunderstand, but if create: Insert module/module/others/MUX Modular, you get an empty front panel and only ins/ous inside. Now you can create your polysynths, oscillators, envelopes, etc.

Thanks! , yes MUX Modular Modular Area there it starts all the combining of the modules and then go to the MUX Modular Front Panel for a panel
But this is a almost empty MUX and if you do want to follow the videotutorial you need the basic synth MUX.
There is also a Empty MUX in the MUX presets what is empty in the modular editor and there are also under instruments/templates in MUXpresets to find Basic Synth and a Empty Synth.
So i load the Basic Synth for following the tutorial.

I cannot use a basic synth and then Clear Front Panel, because then i chance the default basic Synth enclosed in MUlab
Maybe that Mutools Cleared the Front Panel of the basic Synth and build the default front panel of the basic synth again from ground up?
Yes the startcondition for the video is the basic Synth what is again rebuild for the frontpanel, but i should use a copy of this for practising

Return to “MUTOOLS”