New things from Unfiltered Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

me too

Frankly, I don't give a f**k about improvements vs. that kinda damage. Florida (if you only care about the us, which is stupid) is next maybe, hard to tell.

Anyways, if all anyone cares about are the plugs, I'm really happy with the changes so far. I'm not one to bitch about free stuff.

Man, I'm so stupid, I thought "hurricane" season started a long time ago. I can't imagine, best wishes, for all.

SpecOps release date: September 18th!
:party:

Just got my Roli light Block it came with Unfiltered Audio Instant Delay. :)

Any chance of release this week?

Plugin Alliance: Any word on price, or possibly even an intro offer? Hugely disappointed my 100% Unfiltered bundle is no more and now counts for nought, as keeping it up to date was generally around half the full price of each plug.

Looking forward to it, for sure another instabuy :)

Edit: Just saw a Plugin Alliance email in my inbox thinking it was time to rip out the credit card but like a wet towel to the face it wasn't about Specops :cry:
Last edited by shroom81 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

So what does the new one do?

Jax Pok wrote:So what does the new one do?
divide the sound to the sinusoidal waves (joke)
FFT based processing together with very good Unfiltered audio modulation system - it's interesting in advance. Can only hope that it will not be very cpu hungry. But it seems it's will be really instant buy. Well, at least for fans of spectral related tools.

Hey, I missed a few posts here. Right now, the scheduled release date is September 18th. We were shooting for this week, but we want to have a few tutorial videos ready for the release day.

Jax: are you talking about SpecOps or the teaser that we posted on Facebook? c_voltage nailed it with the SpecOps description. It's a spectral transformer combined with our modulation system. It can be used for filtering, freezing, pitch shifting, frequency shifting, glitching, and more. There's also a spectral compander, meaning that every frequency band (up to over 32,000 bands) can have an independent compressor or expander. They share controls, but each compander reacts to its own frequency band.

c_voltage: CPU usage is pretty low. It's pretty much on par with Sandman Pro, but usually even less. Some of the effects (Decapitate and Smear especially) can use more CPU. It's also very dependent on the spectral window size.

thelizard wrote:CPU usage is pretty low. It's pretty much on par with Sandman Pro, but usually even less. Some of the effects (Decapitate and Smear especially) can use more CPU. It's also very dependent on the spectral window size.
Sounds good, thanks.

thelizard wrote:Hey, I missed a few posts here. Right now, the scheduled release date is September 18th. We were shooting for this week, but we want to have a few tutorial videos ready for the release day.

Jax: are you talking about SpecOps or the teaser that we posted on Facebook? c_voltage nailed it with the SpecOps description. It's a spectral transformer combined with our modulation system. It can be used for filtering, freezing, pitch shifting, frequency shifting, glitching, and more. There's also a spectral compander, meaning that every frequency band (up to over 32,000 bands) can have an independent compressor or expander. They share controls, but each compander reacts to its own frequency band.

c_voltage: CPU usage is pretty low. It's pretty much on par with Sandman Pro, but usually even less. Some of the effects (Decapitate and Smear especially) can use more CPU. It's also very dependent on the spectral window size.
SpecOps was what I was asking about thanks for the description sounds like an insta buy I won't bother with the demo seeing as I demoed the others for 20 seconds then bought them all. Now what is ZIP?

32,000 compressors?
Exactly the number I need!

Can I make a feature request? For effects that use sample and hold, I assume they're using a random number generator? Is there a way you can save a seed, so that effects are reproducible on playback? There are a lot of times, like with Fault, where I have to continually freeze and re-freeze a track because the magic sound I'm seeking only happened when I was clicking through the presets.

Glitch 2 has that feature and it's a lifesaver for plugins like these. Otherwise, my new tactic is keep one track actively recording as I work with a sound.

mt3 wrote:32,000 compressors?
Exactly the number I need!
I'm disappointed, I usually need more.

:hihi:

Return to “Effects”