T-RackS 5 (5.0.1 update,information about free CS version, release date countdown added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS T-RackS Saturator X

T-RackS 5.0.1 update is now released and now available in your IK User Area

Edit - Release date announced and the T-RackS 5 Countdown now available

Edit - FAQ now available, answering many questions posed in this thread and more: http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vie ... 13&t=14225

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZn8mwV2Zs
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

2 questions:

When is this out?

For those of us who own a bunch of T-Racks processors, how will upgrade costs go?
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote:2 questions:

When is this out?

For those of us who own a bunch of T-Racks processors, how will upgrade costs go?
Information about availability and pricing will be disclosed tomorrow.

Sweet jesus! Maybe this'll finally get all the TRacks software I've bought to work on my computer again (after 9 months of not working at all!)!!!! :party:
Chris H.

lunarchris1 wrote:Sweet jesus! Maybe this'll finally get all the TRacks software I've bought to work on my computer again (after 9 months of not working at all!)!!!! :party:
Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Have you worked with support? I can see what's going on if you PM your ticket number and details.

I appreciate the offer Peter, but you offered the same several months ago and Paul never follows up on anything. I'm done trying to get my problem solved with the current stuff, but I'll try a demo for 5 and see if that works. All IK instruments do, so maybe this update'll let me use all my plugins again. :tu:
Chris H.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Saukar30 wrote:2 questions:

When is this out?

Information about availability and pricing will be disclosed tomorrow.
If I buy T-RackS v4 Max right now, will I get v5 when it's released?

shit! I've not paid off my Roli Blocks yet.

If I buy T-RackS v6 Max right now, will I get v5 when it's released?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

:D

a few questions:

1) upgrade price from T-Racks 4 Deluxe? i see only preorder pricing, no upgrade pricing. presumably this would be available in the Custom Shop.

2) does the new EQ do solo bands or snap to musical notes? (see FabFilter Pro-Q2, Waves H-EQ etc.)

3) Does metering include VU and K meters?

4) Are the plugins backwards compatible with old projects? i.e. can i open a project made with T-Racks 4 with plugins from version 5? If not, can i run both side-by-side?

5) Does Master Match have a preset for matching pink noise? Can it analyze audio in the project? (i.e. analyze one track and apply curve on another)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Seems some here are impatient. :hihi: Just wait and see and try the demo when it's out guys. :lol:

So when does the campaign to bring back the dinosaur start?

Curious if there will be any upgrade option at all - for the moment I have my doubts ...

Quote from the website: "Previous users, owning some or all modules, can go straight to T-RackS 5 and take advantages of all the new features"

Does that mean T-RackS 4 users (who bought, let's say, the Deluxe edition) can just use V5 as a free option, or does it rather mean that those people are free to buy T-RackS 5 with a brand new but still familiar interface?

EDIT: According to my current understanding, T-RackS 4 users are left behind and have to buy V5 in addition, but they can upgrade from their V4 to V5 Max for 200€ (plus VAT) if they have "previously purchased product of a value of $/€99.99 or more".

Peter, would you be so kind to clarify this?
Last edited by FrankLaVerne on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

FrankLaVerne wrote:Curious if there will be any upgrade option at all - for the moment I have my doubts ...

Quote from the website: "Previous users, owning some or all modules, can go straight to T-RackS 5 and take advantages of all the new features"

Does that mean T-RackS 4 users (who bought, let's say, the Deluxe edition) can just use V5 as a free option, or does it rather mean that those people are free to buy T-RackS 5 with a brand new but still familiar interface?
There is an upgrade offered in the shop but the pricing is...strange. Basically, it seems that if you have a lot of individual pieces already you are probably better off buying the basic €99 package than attempting to go for the upgrade bundle.

However, it looks as though the new Syntronik-like interface is available for owners of existing T-Racks versions if you don't want (any of) the four new modules.

Return to “Effects”