Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
dzilizzi
KVRist

480 posts since 20 Sep, 2013, from California

Postby dzilizzi; Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:45 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

The recently released a new guitar and all the others were on sale. I own a couple, so I get a better price. But that price does sound right. They have bundles available. Or if you buy one, the rest are discounted
cclarry
KVRian

654 posts since 9 Sep, 2012, from Fort Wayne, IN

Postby cclarry; Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:55 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

T-Racks 5 preview video

https://youtu.be/HHZn8mwV2Zs
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"
Fleer
KVRAF

3007 posts since 22 Aug, 2014, from Boston/Cambridge

Postby Fleer; Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:11 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

cclarry wrote:T-Racks 5 preview

Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice!
Harry_HH
KVRAF

1900 posts since 4 Aug, 2006, from Helsinki

Postby Harry_HH; Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:22 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

cclarry wrote:T-Racks 5 preview video

Price! Price! Price! Price!

(If I can guess, none very lucrative upgrade offers, for a long time.)
A couple of interesting ones, among some Pro-Q2 overlapping eqs.
kitekrazy
KVRist

194 posts since 26 Oct, 2002

Postby kitekrazy; Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:00 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Harry_HH wrote:

Price! Price! Price! Price!

(If I can guess, none very lucrative upgrade offers, for a long time.)
A couple of interesting ones, among some Pro-Q2 overlapping eqs.

Tracks on sale for two weeks. I wonder if one will still have to pay upgrade pricing.
Gamma-UT
KVRAF

3771 posts since 8 Jun, 2009, from UK

Postby Gamma-UT; Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:45 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Why are you spamming the deals-only thread with this?
Fleer
KVRAF

3007 posts since 22 Aug, 2014, from Boston/Cambridge

Postby Fleer; Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:17 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

cclarry never spams, cclarry rules :tu:
systmu
KVRist

195 posts since 6 Feb, 2015

Postby systmu; Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:06 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Master Match:"auto match your song to reference tracks"

Can't wait to see how that works out :)

l2 for $23 this is a no brainer right? Been using l1 all this time and just got l3 but also have ozone. still should pick up just in case right :)
OneOfManyPauls
KVRist

438 posts since 17 Jul, 2016, from Wales, UK

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Uncle E wrote:Up to 40% off all IK Multimedia software. The biggest highlight is Total Studio Max at its lowest price ever, now $599 instead of $999 or $479 to upgrade from any IK Multimedia product valued at $99.99 or more:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia

nothing off syntronik though?
thejonsolo
KVRAF

1616 posts since 13 Apr, 2008, from Charleston, SC

Postby thejonsolo; Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

RE- IK Multimedia Total Studio Max deal currently happening.

What I really wish is that IK Multimedia would offer a "finish your bundle" bundle. I mean I own Syntronik, Sampletank 3, Philharmonik 2, Amplitube 4 with 2/3 of the add-ons and T-Racks 4 with 2/3 of the add-ons. I own a handful of Sampletank 3 expansions. If I go for the Total Studio MAX bundle it is about $499. If I add on what I am missing, it is not too far off from that. Seems like I could get some further discounts...

Anyone had any experience with that???
MogwaiBoy
KVRAF

2187 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:23 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Agreed - I own Stealth, Master EQ, the Fairchild emu, tape delay and a bunch of others. Would be nice to custom upgrade to MAX from these licenses.
thejonsolo
KVRAF

1616 posts since 13 Apr, 2008, from Charleston, SC

Postby thejonsolo; Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:37 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I have written to them and will let you guys know.
kitekrazy
KVRist

194 posts since 26 Oct, 2002

Postby kitekrazy; Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:53 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

thejonsolo wrote:RE- IK Multimedia Total Studio Max deal currently happening.

What I really wish is that IK Multimedia would offer a "finish your bundle" bundle. I mean I own Syntronik, Sampletank 3, Philharmonik 2, Amplitube 4 with 2/3 of the add-ons and T-Racks 4 with 2/3 of the add-ons. I own a handful of Sampletank 3 expansions. If I go for the Total Studio MAX bundle it is about $499. If I add on what I am missing, it is not too far off from that. Seems like I could get some further discounts...

Anyone had any experience with that???

With other developers.....Soundtoys offered $180 for everything even if you had their free products. Izotope had a bundle or $285 a few weeks ago. With Waves they always have upgrading.
Last December Total Max upgrade was less than than $499 for a short time. If IK offered something like Waves WUP for Total Max users I'd probably go for that.

IK also does group buys and freebies.
systmu
KVRist

195 posts since 6 Feb, 2015

Postby systmu; Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Yes it would be nice to get better IK upgrades and it's a little confusing. If I already have max can I just get the $99 t-racks 5 and have all my plugins and up to date with the new ones? Or does the new version of t-racks 5 come with new versions of all the 30+ plugins that I don't get unless I upgrade to the full version for $199 right now? Why should I have to pay the same price as anyone how spent $99 which includes those who got like philharmonik for $42 or whatever when I already spent $300 or so on t-racks max. I feel like there should be a better price for those who have t-racks max or studio.

Anyhow what are the thoughts on that butch vig vocals? I just demo it and was pleasantly surprised it had some presets that fit the vocals right in for some rock songs I'm doing but I already own so much lol! but still saves so much time :)
rockhopper
KVRist

78 posts since 31 Oct, 2015

Postby rockhopper; Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:17 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I agree.. I have T-RackS Max, but there should be a better upgrade price for those of us who already have the same product (like UVI with VV1 -> VV2). I'm thinking, I'm done with IK, as they don't seem treat their customers well on the upgrades.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)