Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Maschine Expansions Solar Breeze and Prismatic Bliss from tigerk. Great seller!

Sold Boz digital T-Bone to Omkar great to deal with.
It was a pleasure.
:)

Bought Output Exhale from Stan Navi. Transaction went very smoothly and the seller kept me informed right away at every step of the transaction process. Very happy and would definitely buy from this seller again! :D

KEv

I bought the Arturia V Collection 5 from C-note. Quick & easy transfer, no hassle, very communicative, trustworthy! Thanks :D

Smooth transaction with k10104909.

Bought Studio One 3 Pro.

Took some time but came through in the end.

Thanks!

Lazylefteye wrote:Sold Boz digital T-Bone to Omkar great to deal with.
It was a pleasure.
:)
One of those sellers that really care to get things done, i.e. constant communication.
Thank you and it was a pleasure to deal with.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Smooth transaction with blackmagicdisco.

Bought Fabfilter Pro-Q2.

Very responsive seller!

Bought IKM British bundle from Harry_HH . Excellent seller, super fast transaction, highly recommended. Thank you man

Sold my IK British Bundle to poshook. Good communication, reliable partner, my recommendations. Thank you :tu:

Just bought Microtonic from quincy. All done in matter of three hours, so big thanks to him and also to Sonic Charge.

in-hertzia wrote:Just bought Microtonic from quincy. All done in matter of three hours, so big thanks to him and also to Sonic Charge.
Polite communication and swift payment from this buyer - happy to deal with him again.

Sold U-he Hive to nevis - very quick smooth transaction.

Sold U-he Diva to LastDarkstar - great transaction, would do business again.

Sold Arturia V Collection 5 to andrew1990. Very quick and easy transaction. Would do business again.

nimets absolutely ROCKS! There was a glitch with one of licenses I bought from him, and he took care of it quickly and concisely, with excellent communication. His Marshall stacks are definitely set to 11! Highly recommended!
Last edited by EdSevered on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”