ToneBoosters, I love your plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TB Equalizer v3 TB Equalizer v4 TB ReelBus v3 TB ReelBus v4

I wound up getting the ''everything bundle'' using some upgrade paths. These offerings are way better than the olde Jeroen Breebaart plug-ins I remember purchasing years ago. I think I'll be getting a lot use out of them.

Now I will cut up my Credit Card to avoid any GAS attacks for another while (or will I?). :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

^
Phatt Pro is still a decent compressor, I like it for smashing stuff and adding flavour

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?id=2066
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:^
Phatt Pro is still a decent compressor, I like it for smashing stuff and adding flavour

You're in the wrong thread, guy! :borg:

martinjuenke wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:^

You're in the wrong thread, guy! :borg:
No, he's not. Jeroen Breebart is Toneboosters. Many of the current TB plugins are, or are derived from, JB plugins.

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2012/10 ... -freeware/
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Ups! Sorry, was not aware of that :pray:

DeathByGuitar wrote:I really wanna see Jareon update the EQ to version 4 as well. The main reason would be for a bigger interface like Fabfilter Pro-Q and to add some additional options for the spectral analyser so I can get rid of Voxengo SPAN. If he decides to update it, I hope he keeps the color scheme similar to the current one, black with 5 different colored nodes. I see the color scheme thing as a long shot, but I can dream, can't I?
Oh, yes please! TB EQ is still my go to EQ. Just maybe two more bands and band soloing and bit bigger would be lovely!

Still not sure about the Bus tools bundle, I already own barricade, ISone, Reelbus and Sibalance. BusCompressor is interesting but has so many knobs, it scares me :) and Evoke would be great as a channel strip if it included an EQ - I would buy it instantly.
What do you people use Evoke for?

Aloysius wrote:I wound up getting the ''everything bundle'' using some upgrade paths. These offerings are way better than the olde Jeroen Breebaart plug-ins I remember purchasing years ago. I think I'll be getting a lot use out of them.
Hmm.. I prefer some of the older ones. Ferox in particular. I prefer the old gui's too. Red Phatt Pro was a great compressor.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

fese wrote:
DeathByGuitar wrote:I really wanna see Jareon update the EQ to version 4 as well. The main reason would be for a bigger interface like Fabfilter Pro-Q and to add some additional options for the spectral analyser so I can get rid of Voxengo SPAN. If he decides to update it, I hope he keeps the color scheme similar to the current one, black with 5 different colored nodes. I see the color scheme thing as a long shot, but I can dream, can't I?
Oh, yes please! TB EQ is still my go to EQ. Just maybe two more bands and band soloing and bit bigger would be lovely!

Still not sure about the Bus tools bundle, I already own barricade, ISone, Reelbus and Sibalance. BusCompressor is interesting but has so many knobs, it scares me :) and Evoke would be great as a channel strip if it included an EQ - I would buy it instantly.
+1 for EQ update
+1 for more simple compressor for single tracks...bus compressor can stay as it is...

HcDoom wrote:
fese wrote:

+1 for EQ update
+1 for more simple compressor for single tracks...bus compressor can stay as it is...
He already has a simple compressor, in the track essentials bundle.

There used to be an even easier compressor in Track Essentials!

ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Yeah, I have those. They were in the track essentials bundle when I bought it back in 2014. Eventually, he dropped all the <3. versions

fese wrote:
DeathByGuitar wrote:and Evoke would be great as a channel strip if it included an EQ - I would buy it instantly.
To warm up voice and instrument sounds.

sjm wrote:I'm very happy with ReelBus, which I purchased a while back and have used loads since. 20 smackeroos for the other plugins sounds like a good deal to me. Not sure I have a use for all the plugins in the bundle, but at this price point (same as a single plugin), not really an issue. Tempting...
I haven't used many of them yet, but flx and barricade (upgraded it to ver 4) seem getting ton of use.

Was just configuring a reverb on TB reverb 3 and wondering what the difference between the damp and the lowpass control is, they seem to do the same thing, basically 8)

Return to “Effects”