The future for Anomaly....

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reached a kind of half-way point....

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/

Added some new early audio demos......

Updated progress and more early audio demos added.....

Update on progress, maybe some new audio demos tomorrow......

Added a few more audio demos......

Update on progress..... It is getting there..... :D

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/

Working on the last three folders of sounds now.....

The final count is that Anomaly Vol 1 will consist of 1,731 individual sounds as SFZ/WAV files and the size is 6.83 Gb.

Each instrument: Anomaly VSTi/Wusik V6/7, Kontakt V5.5.2, Absynth V5.3.1 (I think), Dimension Pro and Rapture will come with single sound instrument presets as well as Multi-sound presets.

At first, Anomaly Vol. 1 will be available as a sample-set only - just SFZ/WAV files. As I complete the presets for each instrument, I will add them as preset packs for the soundset.

There will also be an update or new page for Universal SFZ to go along with this.

I just shifted my Absynth 5 sample folder and there is a trick to it.

Also, as the Kontakt 5 sample folder is so huge, I recommend keeping that as a separate folder....

So for Anomaly, you can cut down on multiple installs of the Sample directory using Dimension Pro, Rapture, Absynth and the Anomaly VSTi/Wusik V6/7 - they will all work from the same sample folder.

But you may want to duplicate it for Kontakt V5.....

Updated the page with more info....

Audio demos coming soon....

I have added the first batch of many audio demos - much more to come.

Progress - I still have two folders of .nki files that I have to apply the script files to. Once that is finished I will start making the single sound presets for Anomaly/Wusik, then Dimension Pro/Rapture and finally Absynth.

Once those are all complete all of the grunt work will be done and I can have fun creating multi-sound presets for all of the instruments.

And there will also be a soundfont (sf2) version of this but that will also take some time to create.

I have been working non-stop on this since the end of September and will finally take a few days off....

Second, third and fourth batch of audio demos have been posted......

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/index.html

Last update.... After this Anomaly Vol. 1 will have its own topic.

Finished the second to last folder of Kontakt .nki's. One folder left and all of the scripted Kontakt .nki presets will be finished.

I have also started on the Instrument presets for Anomaly/Wusik.

The Sampleset has been added to the crossgrades page. I will send out a crossgrade email when I finish the last of the .nki presets.

One last note to this topic....

The original forecast was about a year.

That would put all of the new Anomaly multi-sound presets finally finished sometime around October.

That still holds true, to me.

But I went and added Dreamlands into the mix and although that takes a backseat to Anomaly it does mean that there is grunt work to be done. Right now I am factoring that into "lost time" - time spent at the end of the day when I have had a full day of doing things but it is still early enough to relax a little. I take some of that time to do the "grunt work". It is slower and spaced out over days but it still gets done.

This year - the 10th Anniversary of Anomaly - was always going to be a kind of re-dedication to, well, Anomaly and all of the things that engendered.

I wish I could move faster but am happy with how things are going. Please have some patience with me. I am literally condensing 10 years into 1.

Some brief updates.....

It is now Sept. and I have just started the multi-sound presets for Dimension Pro, to be followed by Rapture.

As everything stands right now, here is the status of the main 3 soundsets:

Incantations SFZ/WAV and sf2 versions - complete.
Incantations Wusik presets - complete.
Incantations Kontakt presets - complete.

Dreamlands SFZ/WAV and sf2 versions - complete.
Dreamlands Absynth presets - Complete.
Dreamlands Cakewalk presets - complete.
Dreamlands Kontakt presets - complete.
Dreamlands Wusik presets - complete.

Anomaly Vol 1 SFZ/WAV and sf2 versions - complete.
Anomaly Vol 1 Absynth presets - 500 Multis - half finished.
Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt presets - 500 Multis - half finished.
Anomaly Vol 1 Wusik presets - 500 Multis - half finished.

By October, the Cakewalk presets should also be at 500 Multis for Dimension Pro and Rapture.

Once I reach that point, I will take a short break. Then I will start filling out the rest of the Anomaly Vol 1 presets but also start working on new sounds. I have worked on nothing but this for a year.

Anomaly Vol 1 Dimension Pro presets now have reached 500.

Rapture multi-sound presets will start in a day or so.

Still looking to have this done by early October.

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”