chk071 wrote:Yep, i did the plugin scan, and, of course, set up my plugin folder before that. I also set my audio/MIDI settings in the standalone, but, as i mentioned, at one point, it crashed, and Windows showed me a window where i was prompted to input my admin password, because Automap wanted to start itself. Not sure what happened there... after that, the EXE of the VIP standalone was gone, and, shortly after, was in the plugin folder again, but, it couldn't be started anymore, and the EXE was 0 bytes...
I still wonder why i couldn't do anything with my controller in the VIP plugin though. But, as i mentioned, maybe i did something wrong, or the settings were messed up because of the things i described.
That is bizarre. Never heard of an EXE essentially deleting itself.
Sounds like Akai has some bugs to work out for the next update.