Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New

Checks and balances?

jancivil
KVRAF

13172 posts since 20 Oct, 2007, from No Location

Postby jancivil; Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:24 pm Re: Checks and balances?

Aliens wrote:
jancivil wrote:I'm never a kiss up in life. I mirrored you, what are you doing, why is this an issue. You sucking up to Hink? Are we off-topic yet?

If you mirrored me you wouldn't be bitch crying about unfair mods. Fact.

Confuses specific with general. You said "you can f**k off" and I reflected it back to you, in fact.

In general I see nothing attractive about that, I suppose.
jancivil
KVRAF

13172 posts since 20 Oct, 2007, from No Location

Postby jancivil; Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:26 pm Re: Checks and balances?

Gamma-UT wrote:
jancivil wrote:(And GAMMA, you're not really the most circumspect poster in the world yourself. You went into HPC yesterday to characterize other peoples quarrel as 'like ferrets in a bag'. That's not you modeling good behavior, I'm sorry. And here you are with this crap. Kind of hypocritical and I think that's a fair assessment.)

Interesting how you choose to quote a something from a thread that already seems to have been deleted - and from my recollection the post was made several days ago. My line of "ferrets in a bag" (from the phrase "like ferrets fighting in a bag") was directly about three specific posters who had been bashing each other on several threads for days on end. I don't see how criticising people for indulging in personal attacks counts as abuse in itself.

Maybe you can explain the "hypocrisy", other than your attempt to portray the quip as a criticism of anyone who posts in HPC.

pure straw man, come on. I just thought if you're going to get up in here instead of minding your own business, I thought 'ferrets in a bag' (piling on at all, frankly) was unnecessary, and felt like reflecting it back; 'you're not the most circumspect poster one can be, yourself' and ffs you aren't! give us a break, you're making the most of even this. I was in a shit mood maybe like you were or are. :shrug:
rp314
KVRAF

2001 posts since 24 Mar, 2006, from The city by the bay

Postby rp314; Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:47 pm Re: Checks and balances?

nm
Music has become another of the most abused aspects of filmmaking...For me, it’s ideal when you can get the music to do something that everything else isn’t doing.-Robert Bresson
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Site Stuff