[MuxModular][bug]note dispatcher

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello,

win10 64 : daw reaper 5.5 64
i have a bug with the note dispatcher : some times and often it stays blocked on the midi output1
i think that arrives when you change the number of outputs. to unblock it you have to disable/enable the module multiple times

Can you write down the steps you need to take to reproduce the problem, something like:

1) Start a new Reaper project
2) Add a track with MUX as the Instrument
3) In the MUX ...

... or whatever it is you need to do.

Then highlight what is happening that isn't as you expect.

i've made multiple tests todays and i was unable to reproduce the problem even in the orignal project.

i think i 've made something "wrong" when i 've created the front panel of my module

ok i can reproduce it eachtimes :

when you disconnect the note dispatcher input and you reconnect it. it plays notes only on the first output

You haven't explained the set up. You say "disconnect" without having said anything about connecting. You need to put a full list of steps, starting from a known start point (e.g. the "Empty MUX" effect template).

I could repeat what you described and have finetuned something in the next version so to decrease the chance that a module reset is needed in case you change the input connection while notes are being played to it. But note that it can still happen that you need to reset the Note Dispatcher if you change its input connections while playing notes to it; Doing that can also result in hanging notes. A single reset of the Note Dispatcher (switch it off and on again via the green power led) is sufficient.

the problem also occur sometimes when i mute the Mux tracks in Reaper

Thanks a lot :)

digdug303 wrote:the problem also occur sometimes when i mute the Mux tracks in Reaper
That might be fixed by the code improvement i applied. I'll upload that new version soon so you can check that.

mutools wrote:
digdug303 wrote:the problem also occur sometimes when i mute the Mux tracks in Reaper
That might be fixed by the code improvement i applied. I'll upload that new version soon so you can check that.
Sorry for the delay, working on something atm, that update will be here soonish one of the days.

M7.6.1 is available now, see viewtopic.php?p=6878594#p6878594

Please retry muting tracks in Reaper while using MUX' Note Dispatcher. Has behavior improved?

i don't see a new MUX Modular version.
is it possible to test with Mulab ?

Sorry, my mistake.

MUX VST 7.6.1 now is available here: http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mux/

Update the MUX .Dll and .ID files and then try again. Thx.

Work fine. Thanks a lot.

:hug:

Return to “MUTOOLS”