Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sold D16 Classic Boxes to justanametouse. it was a smooth and friendly trip. thank you very much!
"It dreamed itself along"

Purchased "Stutter Edit" from myoss...excellent transaction all the way around!

Purchased u-he Diva from nimets

Fantastic seller, would do business with again! :tu:

barrsa11 wrote:Purchased "Stutter Edit" from myoss...excellent transaction all the way around!
And I recommend barrsa11 as a great buyer :)

Sold NI Transient Master & 2 Premium Tube plugins to Guitarrist: Quick and easy transaction; good, fast communication; highly recommended

Thanks!

Sold Arturia Spark VDM to Leichenschmaus.

Very fast pay and good communication :)
Leichenschmaus wrote:Bought Spark VDM from koshdukai !
Great seller! :tu:
Last edited by Koshdukai on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bought Spark VDM from koshdukai !
Great seller! :tu:

I would advise caution in dealing with the user Crayzie. He/she contacted me two days back asking about Battery 3, and has not replied since. Usually I would just ignore this sort of thing, but there were some peculiarities about our communication. Firstly, they seemed prepared to buy battery 3 for a price that was only $10 lower than the Battery 3/4 package I'm selling, but not the entire package. Secondly, I was asked me if it's a "license transfer", which I found suspicious

EDIT: this member did eventually contact me again on the 6th of October, asking if Battery was still available. So while I think it's unlikely he/she contacted me initially with a nefarious intention (and I have edited the above feedback accordingly), I was still disappointed by the very long delay in replying, and so will continue to avoid any dealing and advising the same.
Last edited by maschinelf on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bought D16 Drumazon from wwwill. Quick, easy transaction. Good seller. thank you!

Bought NI 80s drummer from jsp1979 . Very quick and easy transaction and he was very polite and helpful. :D

Purchased a bundle of d16 plugins from mellotronaut. Super easy transaction!
Last edited by justanametouse on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased u-He Satin from theUriah. Quick and easy!

just . bought from . spndsh . excellent and quick response! :tu:

Bought Native Instruments Replika XT from Ciberithm.
A very nice seller.
Very fast. Everything perfect.
Every time again. :tu:

Great!!!
Scotty's Arrival

Sold Replika XT to VirusTI82. Smooth transaction. Great buyer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”