Ohm Force website down?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

soulone82 wrote:
Steve Bolivar wrote:http://www.ohmforce.com
Can't get it for the last two days. Anyone heard anything?
Works for me...
.. and me.

That looks like a new website. I was looking at it last week to make sure my serials/codes were all there before moving to a new computer.

Not death after all, just upgrading the website I guess.

They made a daw? Didnt know that :?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Site still there. Nothing changed that I can see.

Halonmusic wrote:They made a daw? Didnt know that :?
http://www.ohmstudio.com/

tehlord wrote:Website is so out of date they're still using Skrillex testimonials.
Pretty big endorsement tbh, love Skrillex or hate him, he's had people running around for years asking "How do you make that Growl or Wobble"

He was responsible for more synths like Massive and FM8 being sold than anyone, and WT synths being more popular in general.

Can't really blame them for milking it. lol

I still own Ohmcide, best distortion unit I have but the most annoying as the presets are awful and not many of them. I'd love a preset pack official or not packed to the guts with presets, as playing around with the thing sometimes is frustrating as it's SO deep.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Indeed, love my Ohmicide and Skrillex is a known industry bod, yes?

(of course, I get the reference to him now supposedly being yesterday's man)

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:They made a daw? Didnt know that :?
http://www.ohmstudio.com/
Hmm. Cool i guess :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

LeVzi wrote:
tehlord wrote:Website is so out of date they're still using Skrillex testimonials.
Pretty big endorsement tbh, love Skrillex or hate him, he's had people running around for years asking "How do you make that Growl or Wobble"

He was responsible for more synths like Massive and FM8 being sold than anyone, and WT synths being more popular in general.

But.....I mean......never mind.

But Rick Wakeman and Matt Black testimonials are Ok to keep using though they were releasing tunes before Skrillex was even a sperm?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
But Rick Wakeman and Matt Black testimonials are Ok to keep using though they were releasing tunes before Skrillex was even a sperm?
...and Dave Pensado and Bob Katz and Mike Oldfield...

I mean...
Skrillex is still very much Relevant too, for the most part, so I can understand them keeping his Testimonial.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Wakeman, Black, Pensado etc have proven themselves over many decades and have become household names. Skrillex on the other hand is just a fad, a blip on the screen, that has faded away as quickly as it came.
No signature here!

I don't know how successful the Ohm Studio was - but I suspect it was never a huge hit among the broader range of producers and musicians. Maybe some schools picked up on it, but apart from that I haven't heard about anyone how is using it.

That being said - every time I load up their plugins I immediately wish for them to start making new plugins. They are not always ending up in a project - but they always bring something interesting to the table.

Ohm... if you are reading this... please cohm back :)

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote:I don't know how successful the Ohm Studio was - but I suspect it was never a huge hit among the broader range of producers and musicians. Maybe some schools picked up on it, but apart from that I haven't heard about anyone how is using it.

That being said - every time I load up their plugins I immediately wish for them to start making new plugins. They are not always ending up in a project - but they always bring something interesting to the table.

Ohm... if you are reading this... please cohm back :)

/C
+1000. Ohmboyz... nothing quite like it. Still like the sound of their filters (Quad frohmage... mhhm) . Ohmicide is no longer my favourite distortion, but oh is it flexible. And Mobilohm is still my favourite phaser.

Return to “Effects”