Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EdSevered wrote:nimets absolutely ROCKS! There was a glitch with one of licenses I bought from him, and he took care of it quickly and concisely, with excellent communication. His Marshall stacks are definitely set to 11! Highly recommended!
Nimets is definitely good people. 8)

Bought Pulswerk Maschine Expansion from quincy - great seller!

Sold Propellerhead Reason 9.5 to ulozilla

Fast communication, smooth transaction! :)

...no feedback from him since. Hope all is ok!

Koshdukai
Last edited by Koshdukai on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zadillo wrote:Bought Pulswerk Maschine Expansion from quincy - great seller!
Thanks, all good at my end! Enjoy!

Bought fabfilter twin 2 from Nielzie - very fast, pleasure to buy from.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:Bought fabfilter twin 2 from Nielzie - very fast, pleasure to buy from.
Sold it to OneOfManyPauls, very pleasant buyer. He even gave me some extra money afterwards, because in the process I had to buy 2 license transfer tokens (1 for v1 + 1 for the v2 upgrade) :tu: :tu: :tu:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

I bought NI Driver from killsin77. Quick transaction, very friendly and helpful. When I was having trouble understanding how to implement the serial number (I'm very new to having NI products, so I've only dealt with transfer ID's until now), they were more than happy to explain it to me! Very nice person, highly recommended :D

I sold the Kuassa Efektor Distortion Bundle to blob 59 and the process couldn't have gone smoother. He was a true professional throughout and his communication was exemplary. Very detailed. Kuaasa was also very cool.

Stuart T = fastest trade ever. He offered Valhalla Vintage Verb and 30 mins later I had the license in my Valhalla account!

Thanks Stuart

alexandredesroches wrote:Stuart T = fastest trade ever. He offered Valhalla Vintage Verb and 30 mins later I had the license in my Valhalla account!

Thanks Stuart
Thanks a lot alexandrederoches. Very kind and highly recommended buyer :tu:

I bought Valhalla VintageVerb from christian walter. License transferred within minutes after I sent payment, thanks! :D
Last edited by andrew1990 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought u-he ACE from le_hook. Fast and smooth license transfer. Recommended seller! :party:

Sold LXP Native Reverb Bundle and UVI Digital Synsations to XnuXnu. They were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Purchased Lexicon LXP and UVI Digital Synstations from systmu, excellent seller and very fast communication. Highly recommend for the seller.

Purchased Hive from Vaijj

Nice transaction, thank you!
Last edited by Tappistry on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”