How to use a Chorus FX?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can you please tell me how to use a chorus and what is the philosophy behind it?

What's the difference with the approach you have with reverbs?

Thanks.

I sometimes wonder if you are serious with your requests, especially considering you sold quite a lot of plugins in the Sell & Buy forum, and seem to be an experienced guy, when it comes to audio production, and music making. Do you just like opening threads about common stuff, and enjoy the explanations?

You never seem to reply to your threads either, after asking the initial question.

is this another of those joke threads?
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

well, you have to put it in your FX chain.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

mementus wrote:Can you please tell me how to use a chorus
Have them stand in a line or two at the back, and give them their sheet music. Use hand gestures to direct their performance. Pay them with cake.
and what is the philosophy behind it?
These days, primarily Wittgenstein with sprinklings of Kant.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I know how to place it in a mix and how it works but I put it largely without any ractional behind (aside from be aware on the lower notes).
Anyway, I have now read the wiki and solved part of my perplexities.

Return to “Production Techniques”