Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Uncle E , the strings are designed to create soundtrack movies or it can be use for music ( pop / rock....) ?

Uncle E wrote:
atya wrote:Dang, I missed the EastWest Hollywood Gold sale ($249) on audiodeluxe.
We have some Hollywood Strings Gold's for $99.
Thanks E., but I'm looking for the whole shebang.

The Waves BSS-dpr-402 is on sale for $29 for the first time :) Cheapest its been in the past was $59.
Play it by ear

zadillo wrote:
toffo wrote:Waves 25th anniversary sale... it's like one of those movies with plot twist after plot twist, and then when you think it's all over, there's one final crazy plot twist and nothing is real anymore. What else can they possibly come up with after this?!

Interested to know whether the 25th anniversary plugins with updated GUIs/features (L1, Q10 and AudioTrack) will be updated for free for bundle owners, or whether the anniversary edition is considered a separate plug (and hence a separate purchase).
If you bought Waves Platinum for the sale price of $199 like I did, you'll be happy to know you can upgrade to Diamond for $90
With Platinum + L3 I even managed to get it down to $36 (!)... which made me buy it despite never wanting to buy anything from Waves again after their $10-for-license-transfer move. :(
...in addition I WUPed 2 older plugins and used the voucher they send out for that to bring it even further down :hihi: 8)

With Platinum + L3 I even managed to get it down to $36 (!)... which made me buy it despite never wanting to buy anything from Waves again after their $10-for-license-transfer move. :(
...in addition I WUPed 2 older plugins and used the voucher they send out for that to bring it even further down :hihi: 8)
Platinum + L3 only? I had 3 other plugins as was only able to get it to $74. Also what is the voucher you were talking about?

Apologies for my slow response to emails today (especially upgrade requests).
Will catch up all by the end of the day.
Koby.

rockhopper wrote:
Platinum + L3 only? I had 3 other plugins as was only able to get it to $74. Also what is the voucher you were talking about?
I've tried other plugins, Platinum+ others and L3 + others but Platinum + L3 was the combo that took it down the most (wouldn't get lower than $36 even with more plugins added though).
The voucher is the one you get when renewing WUP. They send you a voucher for the same amount you have spend on WUP to use on your next buy (at least that's what they have done the last few time I updated WUP). - AFAIKR you can use it for 25% of a plugin or 50% of bundles or upgrades ?!?

If you're into virtual analog synth plugins, Waves Element 2.0 is well worth a look at for $29 before reseller discounts.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:If you're into virtual analog synth plugins, Waves Element 2.0 is well worth a look at for $29 before reseller discounts.
A tempting price, but think twice if using a DAW like FL Studio, which is not officially endorsed by Waves AFAIK

shame you cant turn the fx off only wet dry, and shame waves copy protection is draconian to say the least. :-(
OneOfManyPauls wrote:If you're into virtual analog synth plugins, Waves Element 2.0 is well worth a look at for $29 before reseller discounts.

Wait what? Everytime you buy a wup update for waves they give you a voucher for the price you spent on the wup update? That's not bad so right now I gotta do gold. so I'll get a voucher for $24 to use to buy any plugins? Can I use the voucher on third party sites? oh I see only 25% per plugin or 50% per bundle :/

And I've never done any upgrades on waves how does it work. When I upgrade do I lose my original plugin? I just selected everything and it gave me a bunch a prices lol.

That's how it worked for me - yes.
Some 3rd party sites (e.g. everyplugin ) allow the codes but most of the time you have to check in advance and the voucher is worth a bit less because the sites usually have lower prices from the start.
If you upgrade you usually lose all the plugins you have maked to be used and that are part of the upgrade.
(e.g. marking "Gold","L3","Kramer FX" and upgrading to "Diamond" would result in losing "Gold"+"L3" but not "Kramer FX" because that's not part of "Diamond").

Numanoid wrote:
A tempting price, but think twice if using a DAW like FL Studio, which is not officially endorsed by Waves AFAIK
Applies to NIs Maschine software also, not everything appears to work as should despite NKS being introduced.

Numanoid wrote:
Fl Studio is an officially supported DAW by Waves (64 bit plugins only). It didn't used to be but this changed a while back (2 years ago?).

Look under Windows supported hosts: https://www.waves.com/support/tech-spec ... rted-hosts

I just noticed that only the VST3 versions of Waves plugins are officially supported in Fl Studio but I use the VST2 versions mostly (unless I need to use a sidechain, in which case I use the VST3 version if the plugin supports sidechain) and don't have issues.
Play it by ear

Numanoid wrote:
Yes it is.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”