Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

just released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkRQ_iFmiOY

go get it while the -20% discount lasts (just a few days remaining)

Piers Da'Tayker wrote:I purchased Avenger on Friday after saving my hard earned cash only to find its now available on the Net for nothing. Zilch
Why didn't Vengeance stay with their old model of the eLicenser dongle? Arsewipes who don't support the software industry end up with a better deal than me?
I think you'll find it was a difficult decision and Vengence was persuaded by posts near the start of this very thread. It's not really a "better deal" is it.

msvs wrote:just released:

(FX: House video)

go get it while the -20% discount lasts (just a few days remaining)
Yes, been waiting for this one. Glad the sale is still on!

Too bad it is not the cinematic xp :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Now that a cracked version of Avenger is already available on the Internet, I wonder if I would release an expansion, it will work in the illegal version.

It's a pity that this happens, as in the future it limits developers to applying more intrusive protection techniques to their products.

goleat wrote:Now that a cracked version of Avenger is already available on the Internet, I wonder if I would release an expansion, it will work in the illegal version.

It's a pity that this happens, as in the future it limits developers to applying more intrusive protection techniques to their products.
Ya for it will work cause there is no key file. If you want the protection you might have to release it through them. I have been waiting for your expansion

db3 wrote:
Piers Da'Tayker wrote:I purchased Avenger on Friday after saving my hard earned cash only to find its now available on the Net for nothing. Zilch
Why didn't Vengeance stay with their old model of the eLicenser dongle? Arsewipes who don't support the software industry end up with a better deal than me?
I think you'll find it was a difficult decision and Vengence was persuaded by posts near the start of this very thread. It's not really a "better deal" is it.
Wow, going back and reading the earlier post from this thread regarding security of the software is mind boggling. I guess it is safe to say, the decision to go with no dongle in hindsight was a mistake.

Honestly i would like to hear from the developers/Vengeance on this issue.
I don't really see a big uproar about it, just the normal releases of new XP's for us to buy.
DAW: MPC 2.0, Reason 9.5 Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett
VST: Avenger, UVI Falcon, Nexus2, Icarus, Electra, Nemesis, Omnisphere 2, Massive, Keyscape. Effects: Vengeance Philta XL, Multiband Compressor, Multiband Sidechain 3

I hope it was the dev releasing it, including a routine that will f*ck up every system real bad after a few weeks.

If I was a dev I would do something like this for sure. :D
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

actually, we wondered what took so long to crack it, we are not stupid: that it will be on warez sites sooner or later was clear. The thing is: will there be enough honest users which support us further and buy the stuff they use, (get free updates, XPs and technical support etc...) so we can continue developing this synth further or will they go with a buggy crack (this one is really badly cracked btw). We knew this all in advance and yet decided to try it out. Nothing more to say about this at the moment :)

FantomSRX wrote:
Wow, going back and reading the earlier post from this thread regarding security of the software is mind boggling. I guess it is safe to say, the decision to go with no dongle in hindsight was a mistake.
Meh, it wasn't a mistake. I wouldn't have bought this plugin or any of its expansion if it uses dongle. And i'm not the only one.
musisikamar.com

Warehouseparty wrote:I hope it was the dev releasing it, including a routine that will f*ck up every system real bad after a few weeks.

If I was a dev I would do something like this for sure. :D

Funny. Give them them the old Tone2 treatment.
I love it when i hear someone with an illegal Tone2 vst say my keyfile was deleted when i logged on! :help:
VST: Avenger, UVI Falcon, Nexus2, Icarus, Electra, Nemesis, Omnisphere 2, Massive, Keyscape. Effects: Vengeance Philta XL, Multiband Compressor, Multiband Sidechain 3

msvs wrote:actually, we wondered what took so long to crack it, we are not stupid: that it will be on warez sites sooner or later was clear. The thing is: will there be enough honest users which support us further and buy the stuff they use, (get free updates, XPs and technical support etc...) so we can continue developing this synth further or will they go with a buggy crack (this one is really badly cracked btw). We knew this all in advance and yet decided to try it out. Nothing more to say about this at the moment :)
I respect that you saw it coming, but you really don't seem to concerned about your paying customers, especially after dropping a new 70 dollar expansion.

I am more concerned about protecting my investment moving forward and not seeing it on some warez site 15 minutes after release. Are you planning on protecting these 70 dollar expansions moving forward? or do I need to send you a receipt for close to grand for all the soft i bought from you lately.

Not picking a fight but all of this is coming as rather blah, blah, blah

I cant follow your logic. Why is your "investment" in danger, if someone in the world use illegally software? Every software is cracked, beside some rare exceptions.
planning on protecting these 70 dollar expansions moving forward? o
all XPs starting with the Granular XP are keyfile protected and therefore not cracked
did I mention the crack runs very unstable and wont work with future updates? ;)

msvs wrote:I cant follow your logic. Why is your "investment" in danger, if someone in the world use illegally software? Every software is cracked, beside some rare exceptions.
planning on protecting these 70 dollar expansions moving forward? o
all XPs starting with the Granular XP are keyfile protected and therefore not cracked
did I mention the crack runs very unstable and wont work with future updates? ;)
The logic comes in to play when you invest in yourself and the developer. No one on this forum wants to see a 200 dollar piece of software they paid for given away or stolen. That's completely illogical

If none of this mattered then this may as well be freeware at no cost. just my 2 cents

Thanks for the security on the expansions moving forward. I will still support your product and just purchased the new expansion as always. Peace

Why isn't there a simple wavetable user expansion import?
(I know you can drag one wavetable into an loaded wavetable.)

Tried to import one wavetable.
1. Tested: Convert shape (purposely to see what happens).
How do you delete it??

2. Tested: Convert resampler file, it worked but made a folder with the sample name in the factory folders?? This is going to be a real mess with many files?
Worked to use it as a wavetable now but why isn't there an wavetable import?? With maybe a static value like 2048 samples like all serum wavetables seems to use.
I understand that the resampler IS the wavetable engine but it's very confusing.

Seems like this stuff need some work! I have a big wavetable library and I wish you just could add the folder somehow?

You reworked the browser to a better solution but we have no control over the folder structure of user libraries in the different modules? Is there a way to access these folders and build your own user folder structure?

Why can't you choose what synth module engine you want to work with from the start? Why do you have to load a preset with that module to get access to it?

Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”