Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
The Craiger
KVRer

1 post since 3 Sep, 2017

Postby The Craiger; Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:37 pm Voice Manipulation Plugin .. Parliament Funkadelic "Sir Nose"

Hey KVR Fam,

My first post .. but been a fan for 10 years. Found many useful plugins here.

I am looking for a plugin that replicates the Old Parliament Funkadelic "Sir Nose" sound. You old school Funkateers no what I am talking about. For those that are not familiar with the sound check out the beginning of the song I attached as a youtube link.

7Aliens use to have a plugin that was real close. I purchased it over 8 years ago and now they are out of business. If any one knows of something like this I would really appreciate you directing me to where I can purchase it, or if there is one free, that would be great.

The Craiger! https://youtu.be/4gTLxgssOXI
KVRAF

2872 posts since 27 Dec, 2002, from North East England

Postby cron; Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:16 pm Re: Voice Manipulation Plugin .. Parliament Funkadelic "Sir Nose"

That's a very short delay with a pitchshifter in the feedback loop. Not sure what there is out there in the free world I'm afraid, as Sandman Pro and Bloom take care of my delay effects. If you're a Valhalla customer, their SpaceModulator freebie for existing customers can take care of this using its 'barberpole' flanging modes too. It's a fairly 'classic' effect, so I'm sure someone can suggest a freebie for it.
Funkybot's Evil Twin
KVRAF

5012 posts since 15 Aug, 2006

Postby Funkybot's Evil Twin; Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:29 pm Re: Voice Manipulation Plugin .. Parliament Funkadelic "Sir Nose"

The Valhalla Freq Echo is a simple delay with a pitch shifter in the loop. Should do it. The Eventide H910 was likely used in the original so you can look at that or any derivative plugins like Soundtoys Crystalizer or Audio Damage Discord.

BTW the Valhalla Space Modulator is only free to paying Valhalla customers.
Ah_Dziz
KVRAF

2038 posts since 2 Jul, 2005

Postby Ah_Dziz; Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:02 pm Re: Voice Manipulation Plugin .. Parliament Funkadelic "Sir Nose"

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:The Valhalla Freq Echo is a simple delay with a pitch shifter in the loop. Should do it. The Eventide H910 was likely used in the original so you can look at that or any derivative plugins like Soundtoys Crystalizer or Audio Damage Discord.

BTW the Valhalla Space Modulator is only free to paying Valhalla customers.

Valhalla Freq Echo has a frequency shifter in the feedback loop so it will give closer to ring modulated sounds. I use audio damage dischord for these types of sounds usually. Also Unfiltered Audio sandman pro has real good pitchshifter algorithms along with all the cool delay stuff it does.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

6944 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:46 pm Re: Voice Manipulation Plugin .. Parliament Funkadelic "Sir Nose"

Soundhack Pitchdelay is another delay with pitchshift in the feedback path and can do the usual thing but can go a bit crazier, if desired

lkjb PitchedDelay is another goody with control of each tap.

Both free and cross paltform :)
Get 20% off Melda Plugins with voucher: MELDA9346328 www.meldaproduction.com
realmarco
Waaaaahhh

2186 posts since 29 Jul, 2001, from montreal, quebec,canada

Postby realmarco; Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:21 pm Re: Voice Manipulation Plugin .. Parliament Funkadelic "Sir Nose"

yup that sounds like an H910 Harmonizer
with some Hybrid Flanger/Phaser
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects