best stepper/performer implementation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm playing with factory from sugar bytes and the sequencers are really intuitive. What other synths have this kind of modulators/sequencers besides massive? And which one you find the most intuitive and quick to get results?
Last edited by _pix_ on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The most incredible sequencer I have experienced in a synth is the one in Bazille.

Other great sequencers are with Reaktor.

bazille's sequencer is definitely nice but very different from these stepper/performer style sequencers with it's different shapes/repeats per step.

Oh, I got it now. You want steppers like in Massive. There is a nice synth (damn! I forgot its name! It is this with yellow GUI! oh ArcSyn :dog: ). Also, you can use any synth that has an MSEG (Multi Stage Envelope Generator) and draw yourself the shape you want. Few comes to mind, Dune 2 and Harmor oh and FM8, Absynth ...etc.

Rapid VST has one that I find a little more intuitive than massive (left click to adjust the front of the shape, right click to adjust the back)
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

+1 for ArcSyn.
Two more that comes to mind are Curve 2 (Cableguys) and Wiggle (2nd Sense Audio).

Reaktor
Synclavier
alternator

Envelopes that can snap to grid for stepping
--------------
Serum
Absynth
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Instruments”