vst instrument for female chants

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

progtronic wrote:You could create this with almost any synth vst that will let you layer a few oscillators together.

No sampled "chants" here at all. It's just a breathy/filtered thing layered over a sort of opened fm piano/bell-like styled sound. Could prolly create this with Massive, or any similar kind of synth.

I think I even had a similar sounding preset on my old M1ex hardware. :?
can you please explain how you made that or what type pf filter and oscillator you used while making that??
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Apratim wrote:can you please explain how you made that or what type pf filter and oscillator you used while making that??
The song is basically a heavily reverbed bass sine lead (that trumpet like sound), with two leads over it: a higher synth lead backed with a female breath voice. Which DAW are you using? Most DAW come stock with these sort of sounds
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

http://www.bigtickaudio.com/goodies/angelina

32-bit only, works perfectly here in multiple 64-bit hosts via jbridge.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

EnochLight wrote:
The song is basically a heavily reverbed bass sine lead (that trumpet like sound), with two leads over it: a higher synth lead backed with a female breath voice. Which DAW are you using? Most DAW come stock with these sort of sounds
rip reaper user here no vocal or any sort of samples
but i can sample from any anime for that breath voice so no worries about that

now what should i do with that vocal voice later??

i think i should use pitch bend with reverb on it if i am not wrong or is it something else please correct me
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Apratim wrote:
progtronic wrote:You could create this with almost any synth vst that will let you layer a few oscillators together.

No sampled "chants" here at all. It's just a breathy/filtered thing layered over a sort of opened fm piano/bell-like styled sound. Could prolly create this with Massive, or any similar kind of synth.

I think I even had a similar sounding preset on my old M1ex hardware. :?
can you please explain how you made that or what type pf filter and oscillator you used while making that??
Do you have Massive? I could create an example patch real quick and upload it somewhere. Won't be an exact match.. but will give you a good starting point to tweak from.

progtronic wrote: Do you have Massive? I could create an example patch real quick and upload it somewhere. Won't be an exact match.. but will give you a good starting point to tweak from.
nope dont have massive but i have all of its wave table and know how to use that you can post a screenshot of it i will understand it

Apratim wrote:
progtronic wrote: Do you have Massive? I could create an example patch real quick and upload it somewhere. Won't be an exact match.. but will give you a good starting point to tweak from.
nope dont have massive but i have all of its wave table and know how to use that you can post a screenshot of it i will understand it
well.. there'd be a lot of stuff going on under the hood, you can't really replicate with just straight wavetables. between the noise osc, the various other osc's.. filters, envelopes, lfo's.. etc..

progtronic wrote:
Apratim wrote:
well.. there'd be a lot of stuff going on under the hood, you can't really replicate with just straight wavetables. between the noise osc, the various other osc's.. filters, envelopes, lfo's.. etc..
do you have a patch like that for serum??

I'm interested in the preset for Massive, if you're up for it. Thanks. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Apratim wrote:
progtronic wrote:
Apratim wrote:
do you have a patch like that for serum??
sorry, I don't own serum. maybe someday though.. I really want it. 8)

Aloysius wrote:I'm interested in the preset for Massive, if you're up for it. Thanks. :)
OK, try this: Progtronic - Massive Patches

Not sure if a direct link to the uploads folder on my site (for a download) will work, lemme know.

Anyway.. did this really quickly, it prolly sucks.. but you'll get the idea.

Also included my Supersaw patch as an extra bonus. :P

Both are really velocity sensitive.. and the Breathy Bell patch gets really filthy at low velocities.. 8)

Awesome. Thank you. Downloaded and will check out asap. :D

Update: Sounds very effective. I like the super-saw patch as well. :tu:

just sample a female vocal, cut it into a small section and add a lot of reverb, then gate it and resample it again. not that hard

Plogue Alter Ego's "daisy"

Yamaha Vocaloid (various expansions)

Kontakt

Male
---------
Plogue Alter Ego's "Bones"

klevgrand jussi

VOC VOCAL SYNTH
http://socalabs.com/products/voc-vocal-synth/

Kontakt with samples libraries
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

A few places online sell 'cackling hens' sound fx. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”