T-RackS 5 (5.0.1 update,information about free CS version, release date countdown added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS T-RackS Saturator X

jancivil wrote:[
Wait, so the entirety of TRacks5 is $99?
T-RackS 5, and the processors included in that package, is 99.99 on special pre-order pricing. The link mentioned in my post lists specifically what processors are included in T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, and T-RackS 5 MAX.

jancivil wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:
fmr wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:So T-Racks 4 singles owners will gain free access to V5 of those singles of day one .. but at some point there will be a cutoff as further updates are released - did I get that right?
"will gain free access to V5 of those singles of day one" :-o

Where did you read that? :borg:
Are my T-RackS 4.x Singles and Classic, Deluxe, Grand, etc plugins updated in T-RackS 5?
Yes, Singles (and your current 4.x plugins from collections, or purchased a la carte, etc) will be able to take advantage of an updated UI appearance, better integration into modern DAWs, and resizable.
http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vie ... 13&t=14225
That's T-RackS 5 which is 99.99 (edit - please click the previous link for more information on what versions are available to order, what each is named, and what each will contain: T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, T-RackS 5 MAX. No free version at this time, any features and availability TBD.
Well, in case you do not realize this, for some people, even native English speakers, 'update of' a software may connote 'you'll get this in the update to your software' and since no mention of paying is in that notice, we saw someone take it as for free. As opposed to an *upgrade* which this evidently is. I wouldn't, not with a '5' rather than a '4' but some will, as we saw.

Wait, so the entirety of TRacks5 is $99?
The basic T-Racks 5 costs 99. Those that have everything (like me) will get EVERYTHING updated (or upgraded) to V5 without having to pay anything else. Those that have T-Racks Grand CS will get T-Racks Grand updated to 5 (but nothing else, of course). Those that have T-Racks DeLuxe will have JUST T-Racks DeLuxe updated to 5 (but nothing else). Those that have British Bundle, will get British Bundle updated to 5 (but nothing else).

In a word - T-Racks 5 updates whatever is ALREADY installed/authorized in your system to 5. You have just Saturator X - you'll have JUST Saturator-X updated to 5 (besides what's in T-Racks 5, of course). Those that have just a bunch and want more may take advantage of the pre-buy offer and buy T-Racks MAX 5 for 199.

So, it's a matter of balancing what you have, and what you may want from what you don't. Someone who already has everything don't need to buy anything else except the basic T-Racks 5 to get the full upgrade, because I already have everything. If I had everything except Saturator-X, for example (which was the last one to be launched), I would better buy Saturator-X at the special price right now, and then just buy T-Racks 5 also.

Those that don't buy at least T-Rack 5 will remain with their EXISTING plug-ins as they are right now - NO UPDATES.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:The basic T-Racks 5 costs 99. Those that have everything (like me) will get EVERYTHING updated (or upgraded) to V5 without having to pay anything else. Those that have T-Racks Grand CS will get T-Racks Grand updated to 5 (but nothing else, of course). Those that have T-Racks DeLuxe will have JUST T-Racks DeLuxe updated to 5 (but nothing else). Those that have British Bundle, will get British Bundle updated to 5 (but nothing else).

In a word - T-Racks 5 updates whatever is ALREADY installed/authorized in your system to 5. You have just Saturator X - you'll have JUST Saturator-X updated to 5 (besides what's in T-Racks 5, of course). Those that have just a bunch and want more may take advantage of the pre-buy offer and buy T-Racks MAX 5 for 199.

So, it's a matter of balancing what you have, and what you may want from what you don't. Someone who already has everything don't need to buy anything else except the basic T-Racks 5 to get the full upgrade, because I already have everything. If I had everything except Saturator-X, for example (which was the last one to be launched), I would better buy Saturator-X at the special price right now, and then just buy T-Racks 5 also.

Those that don't buy at least T-Rack 5 will remain with their EXISTING plug-ins as they are right now - NO UPDATES.
I pretty much figured it was along these lines. That's the way it was from 3 to 4. If I understand it correctly, you're really paying $99 for access to the improved engine that runs the modules.

frankz00 wrote: I pretty much figured it was along these lines. That's the way it was from 3 to 4. If I understand it correctly, you're really paying $99 for access to the improved engine that runs the modules.
And, you get the 4 new plugins for that $99 as well.

plexuss wrote:
frankz00 wrote: I pretty much figured it was along these lines. That's the way it was from 3 to 4. If I understand it correctly, you're really paying $99 for access to the improved engine that runs the modules.
And, you get the 4 new plugins for that $99 as well.
Indeed. These are great new modules, some of which are different than our typical analog-modeled processors, too. They're worth taking a look at on the T-RackS 5 page (and the audio/video subpages there have demos of each).

Christian_D wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Though it really would be great if there were any questions about the actual product since these pricing questions and such have all been covered in the FAQ at http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vie ... 13&t=14225
Peter I have a question, Will it be integrated or compatible with the ARC 2.5 system?
Well, you all have spoken and the developers listened and pushed to re-work this issue and I'm happy to say: I have just received confirmation that ARC 2.5 integration will be in T-RackS 5 Standalone upon T-RackS 5 release.

With my €33 in cash points, I guess I can get this for €67 ?
T-RackS 5 is expected to ship in October 2017 and can be pre-ordered now at special introductory pricing starting at €100

Christian_D wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Though it really would be great if there were any questions about the actual product since these pricing questions and such have all been covered in the FAQ at http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vie ... 13&t=14225
Peter I have a question, Will it be integrated or compatible with the ARC 2.5 system?
Well, you all have spoken and the developers listened and pushed to re-work this issue and I'm happy to say: I have just received confirmation that ARC 2.5 integration will be in T-RackS 5 Standalone upon T-RackS 5 release.
That's great!

Here's another vote for adding Lurssen Mastering too, so it can be used inside the TR shell.

Numanoid wrote:With my €33 in cash points, I guess I can get this for €67 ?
T-RackS 5 is expected to ship in October 2017 and can be pre-ordered now at special introductory pricing starting at €100
Yes.

Unless you have to pay VAT and then it's €80.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote:
Yes.

But it is just the base version, with only 9 modules. I didn't realize there were three versions, MAX is the one to get with 44 modules, but that is costing €200.

Numanoid wrote:
cprompt wrote:
Yes.

But it is just the base version, with only 9 modules. I didn't realize there were three versions, MAX is the one to get with 44 modules, but that is costing €200.
Actually, the maximum discount is 30%, which means the base price will be € 70 (plus VAT when applicable)
Fernando (FMR)

Christian_D wrote:
That's great news Peter, thanks for letting us know :tu:

Numanoid wrote:
cprompt wrote:
Yes.

If you don't own any TRacks plugins then you get all nine for between €70 and €99 (plus VAT). If you own some then you get them all upgraded to version 5 plus the four new modules. Of course if you don't have any modules or only very few then the whole shebang for $200 is a very attractive offer.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

f**k's sake, can you guys implement double click knob parameter return to zero already. Plenty of smaller operations already implement this.

^^^
The plug-ins use Ctrl+click for that as do many other developers.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “Effects”