Annoying Plugin Thread habit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I find it super annoying that people keep Posting PC only Plugin Without Saying so

I keep Clicking on the links and after a time i can finally realize the Stuff Is PC only
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Hehe! They do that just to mess with you dude :D

Some people have windows and can not look through them...

... :dog:

:roll:
Eternitysound VST Banks

Almost as annoying as those threads that could be summarized in a meaningful headline, but aren't :wink:

realmarco wrote:I find it super annoying that people keep Posting PC only Plugin Without Saying so

I keep Clicking on the links and after a time i can finally realize the Stuff Is PC only
Oh, the humanity!

I can't even.

BufoBufo wrote:Almost as annoying as those threads that could be summarized in a meaningful headline, but aren't :wink:
:lol:

Buy a real computer and stop whining about software being "PC only". You bought a Mac to be cool like the other kids so deal with the consequences of that decision. But you've known this for many years. You should be be well used to it by now.......... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I've been on here a looong time, and I would say the same exists for both sides.

As a PC user I was "Damn, this is Mac only! - wish I had a Mac"

And now I find myself going "Damn, this is PC only! maybe I should get a PC, or dual-boot system.."

It will always happen on both sides.

Until, and I suspect this is not on the cards, users can tag posts OS-appropriate, or unless it becomes literally illegal to not mention the OS requirements in the subject, this situation will not change.

don't let it get you down man! (would be what I would say to myself if I were in your shoes)

I sympathize, I really do. I know that this problem has cost me at least a year of my life. Clicking a link only to find that it doesn't apply to me - what is the world coming to? Don't we have enough disappointment and hardship to deal with? Famines, hurricanes, genocide, poverty, Trump... and now this!?

Darn...thought this thread was going to be about something else :x

martinjuenke wrote:Some people have windows and can not look through them...
:lol:

CinningBao wrote:As a PC user I was "Damn, this is Mac only! - wish I had a Mac"
In all my years of doing this I have never once thought "wish I had a Mac". :wink:

If for nothing else so I wouldn't have to start threads like this one....... :hihi:

Anyway doesn't it have to be something like 10 to 1 the number of PC only programs .vs the number of Mac only programs in this music production corner of the computing universe ?

I'm honestly thinking back and the only time I remember ever wanting a plugin that was Mac only was Absynth eons ago. Of course it received a PC version, I bought it, and it turned out to be the worst purchase of software I ever made......go figure...... :lol:

On a more serious note maybe Mac (and Linux) subforums here might be a good idea ? Then you'd know everything posted in those subforums would work on that OS and you wouldn't have to listen to wankers like me making fun of you for not buying a "real computer". :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

realmarco wrote:I find it super annoying that people keep Posting PC only Plugin Without Saying so

You know what's even worse? Mac only releases!

Return to “Instruments”