Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
grumpyG
KVRer

17 posts since 27 Nov, 2010

Postby grumpyG; Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:04 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

paterpeter wrote:FYI, I wanted to take advantage of the current Falcon deal and was looking for the best price. While Falcon itself is discounted at audiodeluxe.com, the support told me initially that they do not offer those two free extensions. However, yesterday they came back to me: if you tell them the two extensions you would like, they'll generate a discount code so they are free in the cart. I just placed my order for Falcon, Cinematic Shades and Ether Fields for $206 (or ~180€). A great deal IMO!

Hi - so you're saying they discounted their current $244 and threw in two expansions for $206 total ??
LGK_Dude
KVRian

909 posts since 30 Dec, 2005

Postby LGK_Dude; Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

mgw38 wrote:Speaking of paying in installments. I think the MeldaProduction rent-to-buy program is pretty neat. They give you credit for the things you already have. Great plugins and the GUI really came around nicely.

When did this happen? Was it announced somewhere and I missed it?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads
bftucker
KVRian

1028 posts since 30 Apr, 2004, from Louisville, KY

Postby bftucker; Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:08 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

grumpyG wrote:
paterpeter wrote:FYI, I wanted to take advantage of the current Falcon deal and was looking for the best price.... A great deal IMO!

Hi - so you're saying they discounted their current $244 and threw in two expansions for $206 total ??

Plus the $100 voucher you get after registering. I emailed AudioDeluxe support for a code before purchasing, added Falcon and two expansions and the code to the cart and the result was $206.05 (USD) via PayPal.
바보
OneOfManyPauls
KVRian

531 posts since 17 Jul, 2016, from Wales, UK

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:13 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

LGK_Dude wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Speaking of paying in installments. I think the MeldaProduction rent-to-buy program is pretty neat. They give you credit for the things you already have. Great plugins and the GUI really came around nicely.

When did this happen? Was it announced somewhere and I missed it?

Melaproduction sent out an email on the 10th October: "Check MeldaProduction Subscribe-To-Own and get the most comprehensive professional audio plugin bundle on the market"

and this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... _ghQ9kXr0g
systmu
KVRist

238 posts since 6 Feb, 2015

Postby systmu; Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:55 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Wow so Izotope actually came out and lowered the price of their new O82N bundle for MPB2 owners from all the backlash? Pretty awesome! Was $299 no $199 Kudos! I'll be honest I wasn't interested in getting it. Now I just may have to. Other companies could probably learn a thing or two. Yes you t-racks. I'm still confused about this 5 upgrade lol.
paterpeter
KVRAF

1721 posts since 15 Oct, 2008, from Germany

Postby paterpeter; Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:33 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

bftucker wrote:
grumpyG wrote:
paterpeter wrote:FYI, I wanted to take advantage of the current Falcon deal and was looking for the best price.... A great deal IMO!

Plus the $100 voucher you get after registering. I emailed AudioDeluxe support for a code before purchasing, added Falcon and two expansions and the code to the cart and the result was $206.05 (USD) via PayPal.

Exactly. Falcon is $206 in the cart and the two expansions are free with the discount code audiodeluxe provides.
Harry_HH
KVRAF

2032 posts since 4 Aug, 2006, from Helsinki

Postby Harry_HH; Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:52 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

paterpeter wrote:
bftucker wrote:
grumpyG wrote:

Exactly. Falcon is $206 in the cart and the two expansions are free with the discount code audiodeluxe provides.

I got the impression in the UVI site that $ 100 voucher for buying the 3 expansions.(?)
Is the real deal Falcon + 2 expansions + $ 100 voucher (after reg.) = $ 206 in the Audio deluxe? If so, this is significantly better and worth considering. Of course, who knows what kind of offers UVI serves by the end of the year...
paterpeter
KVRAF

Postby paterpeter; Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:07 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Harry_HH wrote:I got the impression in the UVI site that $ 100 voucher for buying the 3 expansions.(?)
Is the real deal Falcon + 2 expansions + $ 100 voucher (after reg.) = $ 206 in the Audio deluxe? If so, this is significantly better and worth considering. Of course, who knows what kind of offers UVI serves by the end of the year...

I have Falcon and the two expansions registered in my account and I got the $100/100€ coupon on top of that by mail. I'll wait with spending it until black friday, though.
emanuelsj
KVRist

325 posts since 22 Dec, 2005

Postby emanuelsj; Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:30 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

paterpeter wrote:FYI, I wanted to take advantage of the current Falcon deal and was looking for the best price. While Falcon itself is discounted at audiodeluxe.com, the support told me initially that they do not offer those two free extensions. However, yesterday they came back to me: if you tell them the two extensions you would like, they'll generate a discount code so they are free in the cart. I just placed my order for Falcon, Cinematic Shades and Ether Fields for $206 (or ~180€). A great deal IMO!

I emailed audiodeluxe support team, asking for such a discount code. Of course, it was no more than two hours back, but still... do they have an average response time maybe? And is anyone aware if I can use that $100 voucher to get the 30%off discounted UVI libraries, as per their current promotion? Or I can only buy things at the full price with that UVI voucher?
paterpeter
KVRAF

Postby paterpeter; Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:01 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

emanuelsj wrote:I emailed audiodeluxe support team, asking for such a discount code. Of course, it was no more than two hours back, but still... do they have an average response time maybe?

It varies, but they're usually fast. I've had response times somewhere between 30 minutes and 12 hours.
emanuelsj
KVRist

325 posts since 22 Dec, 2005

Postby emanuelsj; Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:17 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

paterpeter wrote:
emanuelsj wrote:I emailed audiodeluxe support team, asking for such a discount code. Of course, it was no more than two hours back, but still... do they have an average response time maybe?

It varies, but they're usually fast. I've had response times somewhere between 30 minutes and 12 hours.

I barely wait to try this Falcon beast! It costs a lot - and it has lots of features, but now the price looks fair to me. Thanks for sharing this tip with us!
By any chance anyone knows if the $100 UVI voucher can be used to get discounted UVI libraries? Or it only works with the full price?
journey33
KVRist

47 posts since 20 Oct, 2016

Postby journey33; Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:05 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Backsnack wrote:So I'm kinda sad that I just discovered audioplugin.deals right after the AudioThing effect/Kontakt instrument bundle sale ended in May.

Hoping a similar price comes around again ... but I have a feeling it won't. :cry:

If anyone has suggestions on where I should shop for it around Black Friday/Cyber Monday, let me know!

Well it looks like vstbuzz is doing the same deals that were on that website now so might be best just waiting until they come up there afterwards (seems to be cheaper too!)
Numanoid
KVRAF

25999 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from a star near where you are

Postby Numanoid; Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:10 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Looks like a cool deal for the piano aficionados, just $29 for 11 GB of sample based material, without need for Kontakt

https://www.productionvoices.com/produc ... d-compact/
thejonsolo
KVRAF

1804 posts since 13 Apr, 2008, from Charleston, SC

Postby thejonsolo; Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:06 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

systmu wrote:Wow so Izotope actually came out and lowered the price of their new O82N bundle for MPB2 owners from all the backlash? Pretty awesome! Was $299 no $199 Kudos! I'll be honest I wasn't interested in getting it. Now I just may have to. Other companies could probably learn a thing or two. Yes you t-racks. I'm still confused about this 5 upgrade lol.

No. No kudos. They did nothing of the sort. They simply created a path that does not include RX Standard which is included in the Suite. And they knocked off $100 for omitting it. If you have MPB2 the best deal is still $299 for the MPS upgrade path as you get RX 6 Standard (at least a $269 value according to the other upgrade option path to upgrade from RX Elements or Plugin Pack to Standard).

I mean yes they lowered the price, but it feels like this was a contrived move.
ghettosynth
KVRAF

10185 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:14 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

thejonsolo wrote:
systmu wrote:Wow so Izotope actually came out and lowered the price of their new O82N bundle for MPB2 owners from all the backlash? Pretty awesome! Was $299 no $199 Kudos! I'll be honest I wasn't interested in getting it. Now I just may have to. Other companies could probably learn a thing or two. Yes you t-racks. I'm still confused about this 5 upgrade lol.

No. No kudos. They did nothing of the sort. They simply created a path that does not include RX Standard which is included in the Suite. And they knocked off $100 for omitting it. If you have MPB2 the best deal is still $299 for the MPS upgrade path as you get RX 6 Standard (at least a $269 value according to the other upgrade option path to upgrade from RX Elements or Plugin Pack to Standard).

I mean yes they lowered the price, but it feels like this was a contrived move.

Exactly, but, for existing iZotope customers RX standard is not a "$269 value" as it has been on sale for much less than that. I'll continue to wait for a sale that reflects a good valuation to me.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)