Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5487 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:00 pm IK's Build Your Own Rig Sale - Big discounts, FREE SHIPPING

IK’s Build Your Own Rig feature is designed to let you create your own custom IK hardware bundle and save at the same time. From now through October 31st, 2017 you can build the rig of your dreams, save up to 30% and have it shipped directly to your door* absolutely FREE!

*Shipped via economy/ground service

JamPoints can not be combined with this promotion.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow IK on Image Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
festeringheap
KVRist

259 posts since 6 Mar, 2011

Postby festeringheap; Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:41 am Re: IK's Build Your Own Rig Sale - Big discounts, FREE SHIPPING

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:From now through October 31st, 2017 you can build the rig of your dreams, save up to 30% and have it shipped directly to your door* absolutely FREE!

What is this disclaimer asterisk * after "to your door" ?

* I didn't see one at the bottom of your post.
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5487 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 am Re: IK's Build Your Own Rig Sale - Big discounts, FREE SHIPPING

festeringheap wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:From now through October 31st, 2017 you can build the rig of your dreams, save up to 30% and have it shipped directly to your door* absolutely FREE!

What is this disclaimer asterisk * after "to your door" ?

* I didn't see one at the bottom of your post.

Added. You can also see the terms, etc at the link (clicking the photo or the text link).
Follow IK on Image Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Mobile Apps and Hardware