Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
akira
KVRist

329 posts since 14 Jun, 2004

Postby akira; Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:12 am Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

....like beebs, scratchs, crackles, maybe with a pitch, etc....sounds which are used in techno
and in ambient music!
egbert101
KVRian

983 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Postby egbert101; Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:48 am Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

u-he ACE has some pretty analog type sound effects and is priced ridiculously cheap for such a quality product.
omac
KVRist

95 posts since 13 Jul, 2009

Postby omac; Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:17 pm Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

pc, mac or linux. 32 or 64 bit? It's hard to recommend a vst without knowing what platform it will be used on.
Zexila
KVRAF

1949 posts since 17 Mar, 2008

Postby Zexila; Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:40 pm Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

omac wrote:pc, mac or linux. 32 or 64 bit? It's hard to recommend a vst without knowing what platform it will be used on.

U He Bazille/Beatzille than, it covers everything mentioned, PC, macOS, Linux and both 32/64bit. :D
Gearslutz is simply a far more expensive version of people arguing about nonsense. Incubus
ZeePok
KVRian

765 posts since 22 Aug, 2004, from Edge City, the Low Country

Postby ZeePok; Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

Zexila wrote:
omac wrote:pc, mac or linux. 32 or 64 bit? It's hard to recommend a vst without knowing what platform it will be used on.

U He Bazille/Beatzille than, it covers everything mentioned, PC, macOS, Linux and both 32/64bit. :D

If it must be cheap then Bazille CM or Beatzille. The best for that kind of sounds ;)
akira
KVRist

329 posts since 14 Jun, 2004

Postby akira; Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:10 am Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

a shot in the bull's eye ...thank you!
omac
KVRist

95 posts since 13 Jul, 2009

Postby omac; Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:18 am Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

I'm glad you found something.

At first I considered not replying at all since there seems to be a trend of people intentionally not providing information for some reason. It kind of feels that way here too. I tend to need information so as to give a thorough reply. In the past I've spent quite some time finding free or cheap vsti for a user only to find that he couldn't use the platforms I gave him, so I wasted my time. I'm an old IT guy that can't understand some of the new ways of doing things. So, while I'm not taking a swipe at you; yours was one of the first in a while I responded to. I don't think I'll do it again.
AstroCastro
KVRer

26 posts since 4 Aug, 2017

Postby AstroCastro; Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 am Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

Try free PolyGas:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=489334

go to 99 Sounds:
http://99sounds.org/free-sound-effects/

download soundbanks (especially foley sounds), import .wav files into it, start twisting knobs a bit, knock yourself out.

I tested it once long time ago and Kairatune (free vst) can create you metric ton of bleeps and all sorts of SFX's with ease.

http://futucraft.com/kairatune/

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments