Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bftucker wrote:
emanuelsj wrote: I emailed audiodeluxe support team, asking for such a discount code. Of course, it was no more than two hours back, but still... do they have an average response time maybe? And is anyone aware if I can use that $100 voucher to get the 30%off discounted UVI libraries, as per their current promotion? Or I can only buy things at the full price with that UVI voucher?
I assume it depends on the time when you submit the request, both your time and their time. I got a response within 24 hours. :wink:

I haven't tried to use the voucher yet. Waiting for the late November-December sales/promotions to try.
They have 30% off sitewide right now for Friday, Oct. 13th.

:D

(but there will probably be a better deal around Black Friday)

journey33 wrote:
Backsnack wrote:So I'm kinda sad that I just discovered audioplugin.deals right after the AudioThing effect/Kontakt instrument bundle sale ended in May.

Hoping a similar price comes around again ... but I have a feeling it won't. :cry:

If anyone has suggestions on where I should shop for it around Black Friday/Cyber Monday, let me know!
Well it looks like vstbuzz is doing the same deals that were on that website now so might be best just waiting until they come up there afterwards (seems to be cheaper too!)
I have seen only one identical deal. I don't think that many developers will want to repeat those massive discounts, so I wouldn't count on an encore deal.

In izotopes defense you can still get the full upgrade they just went and gave you an extra option for those that don't need/want rx standard. Edit: I'm an idiot. lol

jsp1979 wrote: They have 30% off sitewide right now for Friday, Oct. 13th.

:D

(but there will probably be a better deal around Black Friday)
I doubt we'll see more than 30% off.
http://www.kvraudio.com/news/uvi-black- ... -1st-31801
http://www.kvraudio.com/news/uvi-black- ... wide-35426

Maybe Vintage Vault 2 and OB Legacy will be included in the Black Friday sale, but I doubt it.

journey33 wrote:
Backsnack wrote:So I'm kinda sad that I just discovered audioplugin.deals right after the AudioThing effect/Kontakt instrument bundle sale ended in May.

Hoping a similar price comes around again ... but I have a feeling it won't. :cry:

If anyone has suggestions on where I should shop for it around Black Friday/Cyber Monday, let me know!
Well it looks like vstbuzz is doing the same deals that were on that website now so might be best just waiting until they come up there afterwards (seems to be cheaper too!)
Yeah, I noticed the Acoustic Guitar Samples bundle for a few bucks cheaper than when APD ran the deal.

I’m not in a hurry for them, I can be patient. :D

jsp1979 wrote:They have 30% off sitewide right now for Friday, Oct. 13th.
But that 30% isn't offered on top of the already discounted Falcon, still at €244

Plugin Alliance wrote:Rocktober Sale = October 13th to October 16th at 11:59 PM PST
It is October 13 now in PST timezone, so when will the sale start?

Anybody have good experience with Hybrid Two Kontakt libs?

http://www.timespace.com/product/PABB-1 ... ad%29.html

I received a $25 Coupon from Guitar Center. Here's a list of the brands you can't use the coupon on....why bother even having a coupon ? :roll: Goodbye Guitar Center, hello Sweetwater. :tu:

Products from the following manufacturers do not qualify for this offer: 3rd Power Amps, 65amps, Access,
ADAM Audio, Akai Professional, AKG, Alesis, Allen & Heath, Alto, American DJ, Ampeg, Anderson, Antelope Audio, Aphex, Apogee, Apple, ART, Arturia, Audio-Technica, Audix, Auralex, Avalon, Avid, Bad Cat, Beats By Dre, Bedell, Benchmark, Blackstar, Blue, Bose, BOSS, Breedlove, BSS Audio, Casio, Cerwin-Vega, Chameleon Labs, Chandler Limited, Charvel, Chauvet, Crown, Daking, Dangerous Music, dbx, ddrum, DigiTech, Drawmer, Duesenberg USA, Dunlop Effects, EarthQuaker Devices, Eden, Electro-Harmonix, Electro-Voice, Elektron, Eminence, Empirical Labs, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fargen Amps, Fender, Fishman, Focal, Focusrite, Friedman, Fulltone, Gallien-Krueger, Genelec, Gibson, Grace Design, Gretsch, Ibanez, Jackson, JBL, Keeley, Kemper, Korg, KRK, Kurzweil, Lexicon, Line 6, LR Baggs, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Markbass, Marshall, Martin, M-Audio, MEINL, Mighty Bright, Mojave Audio, Moog, Music Man, MXR, Native Instruments, Neumann, Nord, Novation, Numark, Orange Amplifiers, Pearl, Pedaltrain, Pigtronix, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Randall, Rane, RØDE Microphones, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Schecter Guitar Research, Seagull Guitars, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, Solid State Logic, Soundcraft, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Summit Audio, TAMA, Tascam, Taylor, Teenage Engineering, Telefunken, Tobias, Triad-Orbit, Tune-bot, Universal Audio, Vox, Wampler, Warehouse Guitar Speakers, Warwick, Washburn, Way Huge, Yamaha, Zildjian, Zoom, all band and orchestra products.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Numanoid wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:They have 30% off sitewide right now for Friday, Oct. 13th.
But that 30% isn't offered on top of the already discounted Falcon, still at €244
B/c Falcon is already discounted 30%. So, yes, everything at the store is 30% off.

If you actually read the context, then you'd have seen it was about when to use the $100 voucher. It's best to use it when there's a UVI sale...like they have today. Someone who has a voucher isn't looking to buy Falcon.

jsp1979 wrote:B/c Falcon is already discounted 30%. So, yes, everything at the store is 30% off.
Except Vintage Vault 2 and OB Legacy ;)

On the Falcon sale and AudioDeluxe, I’m having trouble getting the right price when I add the two expansions. Support gave me a promo code to make the expansions free but it doesn’t do anything even though the site tells me it’s been applied - price goes up to $258. Wondering if anyone else had this issue and got it resolved as I’d like to capitalize on the 30% sale before it ends with the $100 voucher. I don’t know, maybe fate’s trying to curb the GAS...

Matt

Numanoid wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:B/c Falcon is already discounted 30%. So, yes, everything at the store is 30% off.
Except Vintage Vault 2 and OB Legacy ;)
You missed my exceptionally fine print. :D

My fine print is even smaller than this.

Teksonik wrote:I received a $25 Coupon from Guitar Center. Here's a list of the brands you can't use the coupon on....why bother even having a coupon ? :roll: Goodbye Guitar Center, hello Sweetwater. :tu:

Products from the following manufacturers do not qualify for this offer: 3rd Power Amps, 65amps, Access,
ADAM Audio, Akai Professional, AKG, Alesis, Allen & Heath, Alto, American DJ, Ampeg, Anderson, Antelope Audio, Aphex, Apogee, Apple, ART, Arturia, Audio-Technica, Audix, Auralex, Avalon, Avid, Bad Cat, Beats By Dre, Bedell, Benchmark, Blackstar, Blue, Bose, BOSS, Breedlove, BSS Audio, Casio, Cerwin-Vega, Chameleon Labs, Chandler Limited, Charvel, Chauvet, Crown, Daking, Dangerous Music, dbx, ddrum, DigiTech, Drawmer, Duesenberg USA, Dunlop Effects, EarthQuaker Devices, Eden, Electro-Harmonix, Electro-Voice, Elektron, Eminence, Empirical Labs, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fargen Amps, Fender, Fishman, Focal, Focusrite, Friedman, Fulltone, Gallien-Krueger, Genelec, Gibson, Grace Design, Gretsch, Ibanez, Jackson, JBL, Keeley, Kemper, Korg, KRK, Kurzweil, Lexicon, Line 6, LR Baggs, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Markbass, Marshall, Martin, M-Audio, MEINL, Mighty Bright, Mojave Audio, Moog, Music Man, MXR, Native Instruments, Neumann, Nord, Novation, Numark, Orange Amplifiers, Pearl, Pedaltrain, Pigtronix, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Randall, Rane, RØDE Microphones, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Schecter Guitar Research, Seagull Guitars, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, Solid State Logic, Soundcraft, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Summit Audio, TAMA, Tascam, Taylor, Teenage Engineering, Telefunken, Tobias, Triad-Orbit, Tune-bot, Universal Audio, Vox, Wampler, Warehouse Guitar Speakers, Warwick, Washburn, Way Huge, Yamaha, Zildjian, Zoom, all band and orchestra products.
Looks like U-he is not listed

mjudge55 wrote:On the Falcon sale and AudioDeluxe, I’m having trouble getting the right price when I add the two expansions. Support gave me a promo code to make the expansions free but it doesn’t do anything even though the site tells me it’s been applied - price goes up to $258. Wondering if anyone else had this issue and got it resolved as I’d like to capitalize on the 30% sale before it ends with the $100 voucher. I don’t know, maybe fate’s trying to curb the GAS...

Matt
I had the same thing happen to me last night. I wonder if it has something to do with the new UVI sale prices triggering for the Friday the 13th sale. I responded to support but haven't heard back yet.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”