music player that doesn't f**k UP.... music....!

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the last video sound was recorded from soundcard output to input....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4uYVSEUirQ

doesn't get any simpler then that

actually it does... download dopamine and open it, open another player and ... hear it compared side by side...

that's because you keep ploughing through the one way that's familiar to you, rather than listening to what people actually say and do it the proper way. i've told you numerous times - posting videos does not tell anyone anything, they're re-encoded by YouTube anyway, and they're not the original recording in the first place. yet, instead of dropping the whole video thing and posting source recording files like you were told to from the beginning, you keep doing it, and doing it, and doing it with dogged determination, as if doing the wrong thing more and tiring yourself is going to make you more right. just because you've wasted a lot of effort doesn't mean you've done right things.

yet, from all of the things you've done, the null tests with recorded output was the one thing that you did right, but it gave you the result you didn't like, so you ignored it, and went back to doing videos and claiming Dopamine somehow sounds better.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

tasty tatsyn wrote:the last video sound was recorded from soundcard output to input....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4uYVSEUirQ

doesn't get any simpler then that
I agree with the guy above this post: If your intention is to prove the difference, and that´s why you started this thread, don´t let your evidence encode to youtube, but link to raw AIFF or WAVE files, where you tell us specifically what to look (listen) for.
If you want to wake up the world, telling people in it that it´s round, you gotta have some pretty good evidence up your sleeve, right? :)
Best Regards

Roman Empire

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”