Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
User avatar
phreaque
KVRian
 
551 posts since 16 Jul, 2007, from Baghdad-Iq

Postby phreaque; Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:39 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

michaelbrac wrote:
phreaque wrote:
What's your PC config?
Memory? Type, size, speed
Storage type?
Motherboard series?
Power plan set on which setting?


I have mac mini late 2014 2.6 i5
https://support.apple.com/kb/sp710?locale=en_US

It could be set to balanced power consuming. In such case, CPU will not work at its best.
Phreaque Modi
D-Arkrizer
KVRer
 
9 posts since 1 Jan, 2017

Postby D-Arkrizer; Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:04 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

I would want to have some dark black skin with blue or red (as Spire). it would be awesome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Genre : Hardstyle
GEAR : DAW FL Studio/Studio One CPU Intel Core2Extream QX6850 @3.0Ghz RAM 8 GB DDR2. GPU MSI R7 250 RAM 2 GB OS Win10 64Bit
User avatar
EnochLight
KVRian
 
598 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI

Postby EnochLight; Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:31 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

HcDoom wrote:
EnochLight wrote:


I'd say I dislike the red, but it has grown on me since staring at Europa. I might pick the VPS skin up too!


Europa.jpg


Never heard of this synth before. Is it good? I cant find anything on google!


It'll likely be great in Reason 10. See what it's capable of in the livestream that was posted a couple of weeks ago.
  • Presonus Studio One 3.5 | too many VSTi's to name
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
FantomSRX
KVRer
 
16 posts since 25 Sep, 2017

Postby FantomSRX; Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:44 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

EnochLight wrote:
HcDoom wrote:
EnochLight wrote:


I'd say I dislike the red, but it has grown on me since staring at Europa. I might pick the VPS skin up too!


Europa.jpg


Never heard of this synth before. Is it good? I cant find anything on google!


It'll likely be great in Reason 10. See what it's capable of in the livestream that was posted a couple of weeks ago.

I haven't spent a lot of time with Europa from beta testing it, but my first impression was that it reminded me a bit of Serum with some different bells and whistles. All around, an impressive synth based on propellerheads "RE" format.
DAW: MPC 2.0, Reason 9.5 Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett
VST: Avenger, UVI Falcon, Nexus2, Icarus, Electra, Nemesis, Omnisphere 2, Massive, Keyscape. Effects: Vengeance Philta XL, Multiband Compressor, Multiband Sidechain 3
lavizh
KVRist
 
62 posts since 30 Nov, 2016

Postby lavizh; Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:35 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0


How did he get the Avenger PSD file? Would be nice to see community skins available. I'd like to make my own too. Any chance you can make it available?
godly
KVRian
 
610 posts since 22 May, 2013, from Gent, Belgium

Postby godly; Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:03 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

lavizh wrote:

How did he get the Avenger PSD file? Would be nice to see community skins available. I'd like to make my own too. Any chance you can make it available?

I modelled my own, it's the only way
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64 Alienware 15" laptop, Reaper with mainly Synth1 for Live, NordStage2, Samson Graphite 49.
Loving the new Avenger synth!
michaelbrac
KVRist
 
174 posts since 12 Jan, 2013, from A foolish shepherd = God

Postby michaelbrac; Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:33 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

godly wrote:
lavizh wrote:

How did he get the Avenger PSD file? Would be nice to see community skins available. I'd like to make my own too. Any chance you can make it available?

I modelled my own, it's the only way

no discount for kvr members on the nord skin
starflakeprj
KVRian
 
538 posts since 28 Feb, 2015

Postby starflakeprj; Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:54 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

It's already discounted at $7.95, that's less than a Big Mac meal.
mysteryspy2001
KVRer
 
12 posts since 29 Mar, 2016

Postby mysteryspy2001; Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:19 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Just to let everyone know I first had an issue with the latest update 1.23 and when trying to open up avenger in cubase it took about 2 mins to load. I actually found the issue and in case anyone has the issue here is the fix

I remember installing Acronis 2018 image back up software and it also installs an option called active protection running in the background. I thought hmmm I will try turning the option off and now avenger opens up lighting fast.
The funny thing is that when the active protection option was on it did not affect any other vst except avenger. So if anyone has the same issue I had and you are running Acronis 2018 make sure the active protection option is off in Acronis.

I also let Rene know as he was trying to help out ,
Fesick
KVRer
 
6 posts since 21 Jul, 2015

Postby Fesick; Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:36 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Perhaps the Acronis active protection issue is related to the presets that are randomly being updated when Avenger is launched. OzoneJunkie and I had both asked about that recently. I had emailed Rene about it and this is his response:

Hi,

Avenger does optimize the presets for future purprose.
We are only updating some at the expansion load to keep the busy time low.

Regards,
Rene
godly
KVRian
 
610 posts since 22 May, 2013, from Gent, Belgium

Postby godly; Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:13 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Fesick wrote:Perhaps the Acronis active protection issue is related to the presets that are randomly being updated when Avenger is launched. OzoneJunkie and I had both asked about that recently. I had emailed Rene about it and this is his response:

Hi,

Avenger does optimize the presets for future purprose.
We are only updating some at the expansion load to keep the busy time low.

Regards,
Rene

This is what i love to see, working every small bit to optimize the whole. A Synth is as good as its speed and CPU load.
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64 Alienware 15" laptop, Reaper with mainly Synth1 for Live, NordStage2, Samson Graphite 49.
Loving the new Avenger synth!
godly
KVRian
 
610 posts since 22 May, 2013, from Gent, Belgium

Postby godly; Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:16 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

starflakeprj wrote:It's already discounted at $7.95, that's less than a Big Mac meal.

Thx for helping me out. Indeed and i did a discount for early buyers, :party:
2 euro difference, that's a Coke here in Belgium.
I guess we're a rich country :lol:
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64 Alienware 15" laptop, Reaper with mainly Synth1 for Live, NordStage2, Samson Graphite 49.
Loving the new Avenger synth!
michaelbrac
KVRist
 
174 posts since 12 Jan, 2013, from A foolish shepherd = God

Postby michaelbrac; Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:50 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

godly wrote:
starflakeprj wrote:It's already discounted at $7.95, that's less than a Big Mac meal.

Thx for helping me out. Indeed and i did a discount for early buyers, :party:
2 euro difference, that's Coke here in Belgium.
I guess were a rich country :lol:


Still expensive
In your price i can buy access virus t-shirt :hihi:
godly
KVRian
 
610 posts since 22 May, 2013, from Gent, Belgium

Postby godly; Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:31 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

michaelbrac wrote:
godly wrote:
starflakeprj wrote:It's already discounted at $7.95, that's less than a Big Mac meal.

Thx for helping me out. Indeed and i did a discount for early buyers, :party:
2 euro difference, that's Coke here in Belgium.
I guess were a rich country :lol:


Still expensive
In your price i can buy access virus t-shirt :hihi:

Don't think so, and even this price is way to cheap for a quality product ;-)
http://interspace180.com/access-virus-l ... r-t-shirt/ :D
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64 Alienware 15" laptop, Reaper with mainly Synth1 for Live, NordStage2, Samson Graphite 49.
Loving the new Avenger synth!
D-Arkrizer
KVRer
 
9 posts since 1 Jan, 2017

Postby D-Arkrizer; Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:02 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

found it
Last edited by D-Arkrizer on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genre : Hardstyle
GEAR : DAW FL Studio/Studio One CPU Intel Core2Extream QX6850 @3.0Ghz RAM 8 GB DDR2. GPU MSI R7 250 RAM 2 GB OS Win10 64Bit
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments