recording starts before I play

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Help.png
So I'm loving MuLab, but I am having a real problem creating a loop using a midi keyboard. I originally played MuLab Synth 2, created a loop out of it by splitting the end off/deleting it, and then proceeded to copy/paste that part. I am now trying to play another synth track (MuLab Synth 1) but the program shows that my keyboard is recording a couple of seconds before I play the first note. Now whenever I try to split off the beginning of this new track to get rid of that initial silence to make a loop, it gets rid of the entire legato note that is first played.

Please help and thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Couple of ways to sort that, one way is...go into that clip and make sure you have snap turned on, then select the front edge of the first note and move it to where you want it, looking at your pic that would be the beginning of bar 9. Go back to Compose view, again make sure snap is on in this view too, right click the clip at the play marker line and right click > select split, you can then select the empty section and delete it, think should be good to go after that.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Return to “MUTOOLS”