To share something ( M7 )

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutools wrote:
Taifunk wrote:It's too quiet here :zzz:
Sorry for the delay on the M7.6 follow up.
No problem Jo,I'm glad you're following my thread,
"It's too quiet here :zzz: " it's about myself, lately I've shared almost nothing, it's time to come back :)
ATM I'm working on this new patch,I'm exploring what I can do with the new module(as always, I do a stress test of the new modules).
mutools wrote: Yesterday there was a serious technical issue with the dev setup due to a sudden electric power interruption.
It took more than 12 hours to restore the dev setup, but luckily everything is ok now and r&d can continue from the exact same point where it was interrupted. Pfew! :phew:
I've taken some new & improved precautions wrt dev setup backup/security/integrity.
Improved version of the Resonator in the pipeline, stay tuned. (but i still need to recuperate some sleep, too short night due to the above issue)
Thanks for the info Jo!
It looks like a bad issue,I'm glad you solved it :tu:
There is no hurry, take your time!
I love the new module,mulab and mux are constantly evolving and become better and better!

Thanks for all your hard work!

My first experiment with MuLab ... This video goes back a few months ago ... I apologize for the bad reinterpretation .. eh eh .. :oops: Good listen ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tZ5X_puzL8

Nice :phones:

Thx for sharing :tu:

+1 :phones:
Welcome aboard Suono & Computer :tu:

Mulab Dave... :tu:

Is the first time I share an FX patch,hope you like it :phones:
The patch is based on the new resonator(five resonator),very similar to a well-known plugin effect.
Now we have our resonator:)
TF-RESO.PNG
As you can see the patch does not need a precise description, it's all very self explanatory,check the attached example:)
I will try to improve the patch a bit, when it's complete you can find the updated patch in the "Taifunk" folder in our MuLib.
TF-Reso.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cool!
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Thanks for sharing this Taifunk!
Some nice modular tricks in there 8)

NB: I've put a modified version of it in the next factory lib. Thx again.

Ok,I'm glad you like the patch :tu:
Thanks to you Jo!

Hey guys, you have created many great things again. respect to you all!

I created a small compressor patch today. It simulates a powerful compressor-pumping-effect, which is produced without the compressor module.
The Modulation Mapper allows you to select other curves to create other powerful compressor effects.
2017-10-29_16h48_46.png
Audio-Demo:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxCcS ... G4wUGlmOVk

Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxCcS ... 1RBcU0tZm8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks Urvieh!

Thanks for sharing urvieh :tu:

Return to “MUTOOLS”