Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote:“To get a no-brainer 60% off, simply click the 'Buy Now' button on the Revolution product page and then enter the following 'discount code' at checkout: WA472C6C77”
Still a lot of dough though...
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:Looks like Arcsyn is 50% off at ADSR Sounds: https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/arcsyn/
Nice! Best deal on ArcSyn yet as far as I can tell. There was never no intro offer, and sales later have been at 25%

$44.5 is a tempting price for an intriguing plug

mgw38 wrote:
Fleer wrote:“To get a no-brainer 60% off, simply click the 'Buy Now' button on the Revolution product page and then enter the following 'discount code' at checkout: WA472C6C77”
Still a lot of dough though...
Doe doe! I mean, do do :clap:

mgw38 wrote:I noticed that there hasn't been a lot of love for this month's Focusrite Plugin Collective offer which is 50% off for a one year subscription to CloudBounce. If you are like me - a pro-hobbyist in the sense that I have no intention to earn an income through making music but still want to sound as professional as possible - this is something you might want to look into. I found it very beneficial to have somebody else do the mastering, even if that somebody else is "just" an AI. And the big advantage of a service like CloudBounce is that you can easily work iteratively which would be quite expensive if done with a "real" mastering engineer. I used LANDR before but found that CloudBounce is actually doing a better job on some of my stuff. The offer includes two free masters which allows you to give it a thorough test run.
Hmm

Might look into this ...

Numanoid wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Looks like Arcsyn is 50% off at ADSR Sounds: https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/arcsyn/
Nice! Best deal on ArcSyn yet as far as I can tell. There was never no intro offer, and sales later have been at 25%

$44.5 is a tempting price for an intriguing plug
That is a deal for the plug. I love ArcSyn.

So I don’t have any sort of sampled orchestral instruments, save for Sonivox Orchestral Companion that I picked up for $1 about a year ago. For that price, I can’t complain too much. For my uses, I can only see orchestral samples being used for dramatic lead-ins to other instruments like guitars and synths, not really a main focus for my style of music. So I’m probably not going to have the discerning taste of a classical musician who wants ultimate realism.

I’m planning on picking up Komplete standard later on this year. The only reason I’d go for Ultimate is for the orchestral essential series that’s included in KU. At this point it would be nice to have a bigger variety of orchestral samples like woodwinds and brass, but an extra $300+ dollars or so if I can get a sale on a KU upgrade seems a bit spends for my uses ...

So I have to wonder: how does Mirsolav Philharmonic CE compare to the NI products? Since it’s on sale for $50 I can’t help but wonder ...

And I’m also curious if anyone made an NKS template for Philharmonik?

It’ll best Kontakt’s included Factory orchestral library.

Fleer wrote:It’ll best Kontakt’s included Factory orchestral library.
To clarify

The KU symphony essentials or something else?

No, I mean the included library you get with Kontakt, some 30 GB if I'm not mistaken.

Where do you guys see Philharmonik for $50.00?

G

JRRshop

Fleer wrote:No, I mean the included library you get with Kontakt, some 30 GB if I'm not mistaken.
Surprised that much is included.

Photo_G wrote:Where do you guys see Philharmonik for $50.00?

G
It is the CE version, not the full version.

dzilizzi wrote:
Photo_G wrote:Where do you guys see Philharmonik for $50.00?

G
It is the CE version, not the full version.
Thanks! How does CE 2 compare to the original full Philharmonik? Would it be an upgrade?

G

Speaking of orchestral libraries, I think this is an even better deal:
https://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/produ ... -ensemble/
($89 instead of $300)
[edit: I just noticed it had already been mentioned earlier]
Last edited by szurcio on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”